What phone is everyone coming from?

Search This thread

ozo012

Apr 3, 2012
West Caldwell, New Jersey
I've been using a Pixel 2 XL since February 2018 but it's starting to show its age a bit performance wise. I've replaced the battery back in October as it was getting worn out. Here's to hoping that the S20 Ultra camera will be as great as the camera in my 2 XL.

Reactions: PottMatter

mmafighter077

Oct 21, 2008
I own the oneplus 7 pro... Ever since I saw the 90hz I never wanted to go back to anything lower. But I do miss all of the Samsung features. So I'm really waiting for my s20 ultra to come in the mail.

Reactions: dubt17

funziebear

Mar 28, 2011
cali
I own the oneplus 7 pro... Ever since I saw the 90hz I never wanted to go back to anything lower. But I do miss all of the Samsung features. So I'm really waiting for my s20 ultra to come in the mail.
Same I'm on the OnePlus 7 pro I do miss some of the Sammie stuff but mostly s pen stuff I just wanted a new phone hahaha hopefully I don't get disappointed I have a feeling that hole punch will bug me ,

_Dennis_

Apr 25, 2010
Same I'm on the OnePlus 7 pro I do miss some of the Sammie stuff but mostly s pen stuff I just wanted a new phone hahaha hopefully I don't get disappointed I have a feeling that hole punch will bug me ,
I have the Note 10+, and you get used to the hole punch quickly. With it centered there isn't a lot that normally displays there and even in full screen video it isn't large enough to obscure anything from what I've seen.

firechicken25

Feb 13, 2012
Kansas City, KS
Note 8 since launch day that has 2 cracks in the glass. Been off the charger for only 5hrs and was already down to 53%. So I have a 5000mah battery case just to barely make it through the day. I'm over the camera quality. I'm very excited to say the least. Wife and daughter have the s10+, so I've been itching bad for an upgrade.

Sharpshooterrr

Jul 3, 2011
Also on OnePlus 7 Pro. Hardware is nice and all but parts of software, like for basic stuff like calls and messaging, are simply stupid. Talking about software, OnePlus really can't come close to Samsung.

Paul_Deemer

Sep 21, 2017
Greenville
Upgrading from a Note 8 that 2.5 years old. So definitely a huge upgrade for me. But not sure why some people are willing to lose so much money trading in a Note 10 or S10+ for an Ultra. Crazy unless you got money to burn and gotta have the best.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been using a Pixel 2 XL since February 2018 but it's starting to show its age a bit performance wise. I've replaced the battery back in October as it was getting worn out. Here's to hoping that the S20 Ultra camera will be as great as the camera in my 2 XL.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone