Search This thread

no1blue

Apr 30, 2012
hi guys
i want to buy a galaxy S2
so should i buy one form At&T or T-Mo or Sprint or globel verson ????:(:(

Luiooo

May 6, 2012
wait for the S3 to come. and the htc one-phones are probably a bit better than the s2. but max. a bit ;)

Sonic1981

Apr 7, 2012
middlesbrough
Buy a Galaxy Note

I would Buy a Galaxy note as i had a brand new nexus with official ics and sold it and bourght a note and couldnt go back to a smaller screen then ive rooted and flashed stunner ics i woudnt swap it for any phone now i have a quadrant score of 44130 blows my nexus out the water.massive thanks to all at xda as i knew nothing about phone development untill i stumbled apon this forum and now im flashing custom ics roms

sreza

Oct 5, 2011
Fort Worth
If you must get a GS2, go for the "Skyrocket" model, it's CPU is clocked to 1.5 versus all other models being clocked at 1.2

no1blue

Apr 30, 2012
thanks for the advise but you guys change the topic
i think that S3 is not very impress compare to S2 with the price 600 euro :(

barzi3

May 7, 2012
guys on here telling you get s3.... is nothing so special about s3 apart from faster cpu ....and the design of s2 is much better than s3

Doss123

May 7, 2012
Which phone should I buy now?

I've had the HTC Wildfire since last year but I'm getting pretty bored of it now because of the slow processor, graphics and small screen.
Basically, I need a big screen, good camera(capable of HD recording), nice multimedia features and a decent processor in my next phone.

I'm thinking of getting the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V. Is it a good phone or should I go for something else?

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
Easy, Global, more development and support. But Galaxy Nexus would make better sense with updates

Sent from my HTC One X

eletro

Apr 5, 2010
If you have already invested tons into micro sdcard, go for sgs3, note or sgs2.

If not and you want style at the expense of no storage/battery upgrade options .. go for one x.

Griffiths_Anna

May 8, 2012
Jakarta
Just buy the samsung galaxy siii.. man.. that phone is awesome .. just like a portable computer..

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.