What Rom are you using?.

Search This thread

Qtwo

Nov 24, 2012
Using SlimKat with AK kernel and really loving it. I have multirom and SlimKat is secondary rom but I'm not using any other rom at the moment.

MultiRom is best thing ever.

störte

Jun 18, 2012
Kiel
I had on my S4 Liquidsmooth so i started off with it here as well.
But somehow i cant settle.No Rom can keep me. No idea why. I tried almost all Roms here. today i have the latest Heisenberg.
When i have a little time i like to try something on my own with 3minit inside. So far no success.

dghosto

Jan 14, 2013
G/AC
OnePlus One
OnePlus 5T
Now on latest crDroid with latest AK kernel v40 beta08. Post CM graphic update ROM & kernel. Flying along
va8a8e9u.jpg

Sent from my 1+1 killer beast

hey, had the same config but with the new version of antutu (5.1) just about 39xxx...bevor it was like 44xxx.
can you please run a test with the new version?!

Vortex1969

Mar 12, 2013
I'm on Beanstalk ROM that I'm building for the One soon to come and for testing. I have great dev's to thank so look in my OP when I post the ROM.
I have been blessed with the help from this great community.
If you want to know about Beanstalk look in the Nexus 5 forums OP for the features for now.[emoji6]

Last edited:

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
I'm on Beanstalk ROM that I'm building for the One soon to come and for testing. I have great dev's to thank so look in my OP when I post the ROM.
I have been blessed with the help from this great community.
If you want to know about Beanstalk look in the Nexus 5 forums OP for the features for now.[emoji6]

You should use the inverted black boot animation on your build, as the white is too bright.. I can't wait to run Beanstalk again.. ;)

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Vortex1969

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone