Question What ROMs passes SafetyNet check?

Search This thread

plskillme

Jan 16, 2011
I want to install custom ROM but I only have one phone right now, I use this X3 Pro for several apps(mostly banking, internet food services, delivery services) that requires SafetyNet.

PhotonIce

Jan 23, 2022
Samsung Galaxy J5
Redmi 9
Read the ROM description and look for safety net, if it's not written then just ask if it supports it. If you've still got no luck, backup your stock system (full twrp backup) and then flash the ROM and test if it supports safety net

Reactions: d_g_m_2000

zinconnu

Jun 12, 2008
You can pass SafetyNet with LineageOS.
Just install Magisk, enable MagiskHide, and properly setup "MagiskHide Props Config" module.

I want to install custom ROM but I only have one phone right now, I use this X3 Pro for several apps(mostly banking, internet food services, delivery services) that requires SafetyNet.
All of the rom I tried are passing. If it doesn't just install MagiskHide Props Config. Steps are here. If you are using magisk v23 then enable magisk hide. If you using magiskv24 then enable zygisk, enforce list and choose google play service in the deny list then tick com.android.gms and com.android.gms.unstable. If you can't find it then tick show os app in the menu then reboot. It should pass.

Reactions: etacarinnae

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
There is this ROM but just didn't post on xda. Idk why dev don't post it but you can search on Google and go to their source forge folder. You can download there.
rom post in xda need to provide their kernel source code which is something for whatever reason some people find it uncomfortable to do so

Reactions: Alec Chan

Naveenthemi

SafetyNet seems to pass out of the box with most of the ROM's now, unless you flash Magisk.

But the latest version (Magisk 24.1) with zygisk, has a module available called Universal SafetyNet Fixer (by kdrag0n) which seems to fix both CTS Profile and Basic integrity.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Read the ROM description and look for safety net, if it's not written then just ask if it supports it. If you've still got no luck, backup your stock system (full twrp backup) and then flash the ROM and test if it supports safety net
    All of the rom I tried are passing. If it doesn't just install MagiskHide Props Config. Steps are here. If you are using magisk v23 then enable magisk hide. If you using magiskv24 then enable zygisk, enforce list and choose google play service in the deny list then tick com.android.gms and com.android.gms.unstable. If you can't find it then tick show os app in the menu then reboot. It should pass.
    There is this ROM but just didn't post on xda. Idk why dev don't post it but you can search on Google and go to their source forge folder. You can download there.
    rom post in xda need to provide their kernel source code which is something for whatever reason some people find it uncomfortable to do so