What should a 30 year old male wear?

Search This thread

dazza_84

Dec 20, 2010
Good evening everyone, I've decided to try and alter the way I dress on a daily basis. Instead of wearing jeans and a hoody with trainers, I'd like to wear something a bit more mature and more for my age range.
The only problem is, is what do 30 year olds wear?
I'm from the u.k so there's a mixture of people rocking different styles, but it's mostly ripped skinny jeans and converse/new balance.
So what should 30 year old guys be wearing to set them apart from the rest of the crowd?
Any ideas?

Thanks everyone.

TheRomMistress

XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 17, 2010
Virginia
Lootcrate tees and trousers - least that is what my 35 year old fiance wears. ;) Age doesn't matter, just wear what you feel comfy in.

Good evening everyone, I've decided to try and alter the way I dress on a daily basis. Instead of wearing jeans and a hoody with trainers, I'd like to wear something a bit more mature and more for my age range.
I'm from the u.k so there's a mixture of people rocking different styles, but it's mostly ripped skinny jeans and converse/new balance.
So what should 30 year old guys be wearing to set them apart from the rest of the crowd?
Any ideas?

Thanks everyone.

Jesse72

Sep 27, 2014
Any ideas?

Thanks everyone.
Clothes
How bout just wear what you like, and don't worry about what others think
That too

SublimeFoxTheater

Apr 6, 2015
I'm 30 in usa, wearing clothes, they cover my body well, look cool, etc.

Go to china town and get a box of bootleg polos and nauticas and whatnot, you'll look sharp man.

And some cool shades, that's one thing I really want and need.

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
My man!

I am going to help you out. Now you won't look as good as me, but honestly no one does...

Gotta start out with some Jeans. You can go Abercrombie or Diesel. I'd personally go Diesel. Shirt you need something smart but not too showy. I'd grab a couple of Ralph Lauren polos, kinda like this: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=57310186&parentPage=family

then you're gonna need some kicks. I'd grab some Jordan Eclipse. They are fashionably casual for any occasion and go with anything. http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...black/white/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Now you're going to need to accessorize with a good timepiece depending on your budget. Don't get a smart watch, grab you a different looking skeleton diver watch.

That's how I'd roll if I were you. Now I could give you lessons on talking to the ladies, but that's going to cost some cool cash... :cool:

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Any ideas?

Thanks everyone.

Listen to the "OKid" below, he knows....I've seen his GF. Wow! And we won't ever look as good as him....

My man!

I am going to help you out. Now you won't look as good as me, but honestly no one does...

Gotta start out with some Jeans. You can go Abercrombie or Diesel. I'd personally go Diesel. Shirt you need something smart but not too showy. I'd grab a couple of Ralph Lauren polos, kinda like this: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=57310186&parentPage=family

then you're gonna need some kicks. I'd grab some Jordan Eclipse. They are fashionably casual for any occasion and go with anything. http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:240714/sku:24010010/jordan-eclipse-mens/black/white/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Now you're going to need to accessorize with a good timepiece depending on your budget. Don't get a smart watch, grab you a different looking skeleton diver watch.

That's how I'd roll if I were you. Now I could give you lessons on talking to the ladies, but that's going to cost some cool cash... :cool:

Judgment is near, via my M8.....

TheRomMistress

XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 17, 2010
Virginia
Pics or your are lying! #onlyifover18
My man!

then you're gonna need some kicks. I'd grab some Jordan Eclipse. They are fashionably casual for any occasion and go with anything. http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...black/white/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

bobbytomorow

Jun 18, 2010
West Coast
If you are comfortable with who you are it shouldn't matter, wear what you like...I'm in my 30s and still wear dickies, white t-shirts and Jordans like its 1993 lol

karandpr

Senior Mod | DC Lead | MC
Staff member
Feb 20, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
This !

apollo-replica-spacesuit.jpg