Question What USB type C to 3.5 Jack earphone adapters work with Xiaoxin pad pro / P11 Pro 2020 TB-J706F ?

Search This thread

LosDaanos

Dec 4, 2021
Hi, I just recently bought a P11 pro 2020 and I'm very pleased with it.
The tablet came with a USB-C adapter to 3.5mm Jack headphone adapter that works perfect but I would like to have a spare one.

So far I have bought 2 cables that doesn't work, who knows what brand and type works with this tablet?

The brands/types I bought are;

Vention model BGJHA, without DAC chip advertised to work with Xiaomi/Huawei/Honor/Smartisan Nut/Oneplus **dont work with Xiaoxin pad pro 2020**

Blitzwolf BW-AA2, I believe with DAC chip advertised to work with Samsung Galaxy note/Google pixel/Ipad pro 2020 **dont work with Xiaoxin pad pro 2020**

Greetings!

flhthemi

Feb 8, 2012
Statesville, NC
Have had NO luck with any adapters that I've tried. Just got a USB-C to HDMI adapter yesterday it fails too. I know one thing, I'll never buy another tablet unless it has a 3.5 jack on it. Damn this crap.

LosDaanos

Dec 4, 2021
Ok, hope somebody else rings in with the golden tip.

My thoughts were that you can choose adapters with and without DAC chip but it seems there is more to it.
Trough I don't know for sure if the Blitzwolf adapter has a DAC chip.
Only when plugging in the original adapter I see in the USB settings menu that it is connecting, even with no headphones or headset plugged in.

I will try and order a Vention adapter with confirmed DAC chip and report back.

Last edited:

LosDaanos

Dec 4, 2021
Just got the audio adapter in and it works! Headphones work and when plugging in a headset the tablet shows the headset symbol.

It is the Vention model BGMHA with DAC chip, advertised to work with Ipad pro, Samsung Note 10, Macbook etc.

tentenmobile

Feb 7, 2022
Pro 2020 do not required adapter with sound chipset integrated, obviously you can use any adapter without any issue
- Base us C to 3.5 adapter
- Xiaomi C to 3.5 adapter