• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General What would be your one more feature?

Search This thread

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Face unlock, anoying since wearing masks, but it is handy for unlocking while driving, having a second profile would be awesome, face with mask :-D.

Actually changed my mind I do miss having different colour notification LED, was good to work out what or who the notifcation was from

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It should be rooted and de-Googled out of the box with Magisk pre-installed.
    Not a folder just for files. One that can have apps that don't show up in regular phone searches. On my current phone I keep banking apps as well as versions of other apps that run seperate from the main phone such as outlook. And if you search for these in the app drawer or phone settings they do not show up.
    For sure face unlock. It was fast and thoughtless. After that would be higher screen brightness. It always seems to be and issue with my pixels.
    For sure face unlock. It was fast and thoughtless. After that would be higher screen brightness. It always seems to be and issue with my pixels.
    The face thing on Pixel 4 XL has been pissing me off since the day I bought it. Half the time it unlocks when I don't want it to. Good riddance if it's not there any more.
    I'd like to see a "Secure Folder" feature like my Samsung Notes had.