what you want most in your girl friend ?

Search This thread
S

sk99

Every body in this world want to have some qualities in their girl friend..but out of these qualities, there is one thing that you desire the most in your GF:D ..I just started this thread to know different desires of men so not to delay...get start and share only one desire you want most in your love one in very few words;)
So I am sharing mine, i love to see cut short her hair upto her shoulders

Last edited:
G

GuestK0087

Well, if she got along with my wife, that would definitely be a plus. :good:

S

sk99

Well, if she got along with my wife, that would definitely be a plus. :good:

Good thinking, but ultimately it would be 'minus' for you in the end of day.....may be :) when one of them came to know that the other is your wife and another came to know that other is your GF

Last edited:
D

Darth

A couple posts removed. Asking how to hack or spy on someone is not a topic for XDA.

:good:

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Every body in this world want to have some qualities in their girl friend..but out of these qualities, there is one thing that you desire the most in your GF:D ..I just started this thread to know different desires of men so not to delay...get start and share only one desire you want most in your love one in very few words;)
So I am sharing mine, i love to see cut short her hair upto her shoulders

I love seeing your GF hair short also, kddding :D

What I want most in a GF, not to know my wife. :p Believe me it happens... :eek:

D4CUtMO.jpg

#truestory

phaleg

Jul 20, 2012
Velletri, RM
bit.ly
Probably first of all,

being a fair and equal person,
seriously, cannot stand on girls that are selfish or mean...

Then comes the rest, such as a lovely face or decent boobs

onikwuthkro

May 15, 2017
I wished if my girlfriend could be a person that embraces equality, but seems like she isn't.
She would choose her favorite thing, instead of me. Let's say she loves her job but it is as risky as James Bond, but I don't allow her to do it, she would probably say 'let's break up cuz you don't let me do it'. Well the reality is a more selfish one, but meh.

Embracing equality is a must I think.

bryan_1

Nov 18, 2016
Are you sure?
Would you date a chick that is working at CERN or something similar?
Being too clever may be misleading in a fair relationship for me...

I'm sure.
I would (not a chick, but a woman).
But what i mean by clever is a clever person who can figure out almost any situation, so she can solve most of the problem comes her way.

Last edited: