Whats ics rom is closest to aosp

Search This thread

adamski123

Jun 15, 2011
London.
Try a aosp rom such as slimrom or koud aosp. You didnt have to make a entire thread just for this. You couldve simply searched the android dev section :L

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
use WanamLite Rom until kernel source is here then u will have a lot of choices(cm9-akop..etc)
WanamLite very good rom and very light its 235 m.b rom without sammy crap

rojdag

Feb 23, 2011
Ive looked at the roms mentioned and wanted some opinions rather than flashing each one and yes i did have to make a new thread for it. Too many people on here bash people for asking questions if you think the thread is stupid why did you look and comment just ignore it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

EH15

Sep 30, 2010
This is a good thread. I'm still stuck on 2.3.4 KH3 and was waiting for the official ICS to be released. Now that it has, I'm really turned off by how bloated TW is on it. These posts are good, keep them coming.

Reactions: raghul and rojdag

karendar

Aug 9, 2010
Montreal
Bloated? Ok, I don't get that comment... doesn't seem bloated, seems green and orange! Pongster style!

Sent from my GT-I9100

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
Spike's Pure ICS Special Edition.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

rotorsk8r

Aug 12, 2011
Brisbane
Google Pixel 7
Mate I use AOKP and CM9, both pretty similar except AOKP has a little more customization. I really can't go back to a Sammy rom now and can't wait for them to pull their finger out and release sources!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a good thread. I'm still stuck on 2.3.4 KH3 and was waiting for the official ICS to be released. Now that it has, I'm really turned off by how bloated TW is on it. These posts are good, keep them coming.