What's the deal with this microphone?

Search This thread

YourrMajesty

Dec 4, 2018
First time OnePlus user. A few persons responded to voice notes I sent on WhatsApp saying the quality was bad. No matter what distance or angle I try, the quality remains. As expected, calls are also affected. I'm not sure if this is a issue specific to my model or a general problem with 6Ts.

Is there any way to fix this problem with the mic?

IllyaK

Jul 25, 2016
First time OnePlus user. A few persons responded to voice notes I sent on WhatsApp saying the quality was bad. No matter what distance or angle I try, the quality remains. As expected, calls are also affected. I'm not sure if this is a issue specific to my model or a general problem with 6Ts.

The mic on the phone is indeed terrible. But this can be fixed with a external mic which costs around 6 dollars.

Reactions: YourrMajesty

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The mic on the phone is indeed terrible. But this can be fixed with a external mic which costs around 6 dollars.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone