What's the deal with Xiaomi.eu?

Search This thread
Some of us may have faced this issue. You go on to the Xiaomi.eu forums, see their rom, and think, oh, this looks neat. You use it, feel good about it, and want to provide feedback or report bugs. And when you create an account on the site to do that... BAM! Almost instantly your registration is rejected, due to 'spam like behavior', and you're prompted to contact an admin... except there's no way to do that when there are no contact details to work with! And this is not a new issue - this has been going on for years, and yet I have found no definite answer to my questions.

So, what's the deal with Xiaomi.eu? Why do they work like this and how do we actually get involved with the community?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Some of us may have faced this issue. You go on to the Xiaomi.eu forums, see their rom, and think, oh, this looks neat. You use it, feel good about it, and want to provide feedback or report bugs. And when you create an account on the site to do that... BAM! Almost instantly your registration is rejected, due to 'spam like behavior', and you're prompted to contact an admin... except there's no way to do that when there are no contact details to work with! And this is not a new issue - this has been going on for years, and yet I have found no definite answer to my questions.

So, what's the deal with Xiaomi.eu? Why do they work like this and how do we actually get involved with the community?
Try with another email address or post on a Xiaomi eu rom thread like this one for example.