Question What's the latest firmware for the PadPro 2021 (TB-J716F)? (and how can i update to it?)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I thought you updated already lol.
    I think the zui 13 update is quite an improvement. Especially from the crappy Banggood rom. English is fine, you just have to get through the Chinese setup and then change the language.
    Wow, thank you very much!!!!
    I will try this zip file as soon as possible.
    Yesterday, I did another try by including the update "12.6.211 to 12.6.238", and found that there's no difference. So I think that the "Security" app issue has nothing to do with my updating processes.
    As @mardon85 says, it must be a common problem in ZUI 13.
    I think it must be, as I didn't even realise I had the same problem until your post!. Mine just force closes as well....
    Oh...now you have the issue, too. That's terrible... You did "Factory data reset" (or relocked bootloader) after upgrading to ZUI 13, didn't you?
    Oh...now you have the issue, too. That's terrible... You did "Factory data reset" (or relocked bootloader) after upgrading to ZUI 13, didn't you?
    No I didn't relock the bootloader because I rooted it....
    I'm not too fussed at the moment
    I'm going to try some permission managers to see if they work and if they do, I'll just disable the security app entirely.
    (At the moment if I disable security I lose the permissions settings)