Question what's the speaker quality like?

Search This thread
anyone know or seen hands-on reviews talking about this?

I'm actually trying to decide between this or a xiaomi mi 12 pro. so far I've heard one comment from one of the youtube reviewers say the speaker quality is nothing special.

personally i like phones speakers that have a bit of bass..

Reactions: galaxys

Ady1976

Apr 9, 2012
Manchester
I am eagerly awaiting this device in Europe myself after a disappointing experience with the Pixel 6 Pro.

I saw in a video somewhere can't remember where they were crisp and clear audio coming from the 10 Pro.

The audio on the Pixel 6 Pro at least in gaming was absolutely terrible, Sounded mono and quiet.

Glaux

Feb 20, 2011
OnePlus 5T
Google Pixel 6
Sound coming out of phone speakers will never be crisp and clear. They're not HiFi devices; the drivers are designed to be as tiny and loud as possible without blowing up.

hand-filer

Sep 21, 2021
My 8 Pro and 9 Pro speaker 🔊 🔊 sounded good enough for my usage...

Also not impressed with my Pixel 6 Pro 📴😳

Waiting on OnePlus10Pro Global around March usa...
I'm also looking forward to the release of this phone. I have a pixel 6 pro on order since Jan 1 (Canada). The latest revised delivery is March 2-3. However the more I read up on the Pixel the less enthused I'm becoming.

Allesa

Mar 9, 2012
Speaker is loud, but sounds a bit thin. My pixel 6 pro sounds better
Also, if you care about photography, pixel 6 pro is much better.

PXL_20220125_041903537.jpg
s

AndroidAsh

Nov 4, 2020
United Kingdom
HTC One Mini
OnePlus One
The speaker is good, but it is a phone after all so it's not fantastic. It's probably a little better than Pixel 6 Pro ( which I also have ) but not quite as deep sounding. Camera is solid, I'm actually quite impressed, I wouldn't say any significant improvement over 9 Pro, but an improvement nonetheless. It's still struggling in low light, unfortunately.

Attachments

• -2xvpa5.jpg
    -2xvpa5.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 39

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The speaker is good, but it is a phone after all so it's not fantastic. It's probably a little better than Pixel 6 Pro ( which I also have ) but not quite as deep sounding. Camera is solid, I'm actually quite impressed, I wouldn't say any significant improvement over 9 Pro, but an improvement nonetheless. It's still struggling in low light, unfortunately.
    anyone know or seen hands-on reviews talking about this?

I'm actually trying to decide between this or a xiaomi mi 12 pro. so far I've heard one comment from one of the youtube reviewers say the speaker quality is nothing special.

personally i like phones speakers that have a bit of bass..
    I am eagerly awaiting this device in Europe myself after a disappointing experience with the Pixel 6 Pro.

I saw in a video somewhere can't remember where they were crisp and clear audio coming from the 10 Pro.

The audio on the Pixel 6 Pro at least in gaming was absolutely terrible, Sounded mono and quiet.

I'm also looking forward to the release of this phone. I have a pixel 6 pro on order since Jan 1 (Canada). The latest revised delivery is March 2-3. However the more I read up on the Pixel the less enthused I'm becoming.