General What's wrong with you Xiaomi ?

Search This thread

Pikaone41

Mar 11, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 11
After a month of use i would say :
I'm a new user of xiaomi phone, and i choose the mi 11. My last phone was a pixel 3xl and before samsung's phones.
The mi 11 is a powerful phone and a beautiful screen ... YES ! but :
The battery life is bad
Touch sensivity issues
The camera ... after my pixel 3 :eek:
and the difference between regions for updates. I don't understand why china has already miui 12.5 update since more than two month and the others not....
I think it's my first xiaomi phone and the last !

Reactions: blackhawk

hardtheory

Apr 14, 2010
What you mean by touch sensitivity issues?

Concerning battery life I was scared for first time but for now it's Good and really hope it will be better with MIUI 12.5

francis820

I'm a new user of xiaomi phone, and i choose the mi 11. My last phone was a pixel 3xl and before samsung's phones.
The battery life is bad
Touch sensivity issues
and the difference between regions for updates. I don't understand why china has already miui 12.5 update since more than two month and the others not....
First of all, MIUI 12.5 in China only launches this month, so I'm not sure where you got the info.
Second, have you checked what's hogging your battery? I know the usual culprit is the screen with the settings maxed out (120Hz, WQHD+). But I have those settings selected and I can easily survive the day on a single full charge.
Circling back, the regional difference is due to the user's preference. In China, users don't use Google, use different frequencies and uses Beidou instead of GPS, hence the difference in ROMs.
I suggest you do your research before buying your phone.

Pikaone41

Mar 11, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 11
First of all, MIUI 12.5 in China only launches this month, so I'm not sure where you got the info.
Second, have you checked what's hogging your battery? I know the usual culprit is the screen with the settings maxed out (120Hz, WQHD+). But I have those settings selected and I can easily survive the day on a single full charge.
Circling back, the regional difference is due to the user's preference. In China, users don't use Google, use different frequencies and uses Beidou instead of GPS, hence the difference in ROMs.
I bought this phone for the 120 hz screen. If we must flash a phone and disable some fonctions for a decent battery life .... sorry but it's not a good deal. I hope miui 12.5 solve all my problems.

Reactions: speedtripler

ralovesoc

Oct 11, 2020
Iasi
Xiaomi Mi 11
The battery life is bad
Touch sensivity issues
That title's funny.
Also, could you please elaborate the touch issues?

sweatbox

Jun 25, 2012
Bochum
Well I have my mi11 now 2 weeks and have ~34 h of battery life. (Incl 2 h of mobile legends).
Had this time with global 12 and now with xiaomi.eu 12.5 rom
No problems.

My 'old' mi 6 was nearly empty after 2 h of legends.

The cam is really disappointing. Zooming before taking the foto makes too much noise. But I have for fotos a x-t3 and for snapshots it's enough.

Screen non responding is no issue on my device. The game mode, where you have to double click on the three navigation buttons was a thing in the first moments.

Furma

Aug 15, 2010
The battery life is bad
Touch sensivity issues

battery life is bad? you are getting a 120Hz WQHD+ screen with Mi 11 - your Pixel 3XL has a smaller screen of lower resolution and is only 60Hz

Also Mi 11 comes with the most powerful SOC on the market - snapdragon 888

Mi 11 is more powerful in every way and has a battery that last the whole day (at least for me) - no point in comparing it with an older phone

There are maybe 5-6 phones on the market that can last you more than 1 day of heavy use

btw MIUI 12.5 global stable launched today and I am just now downloading it

Wahoux

Jun 22, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 11
Realme GT 2 Pro
Xiaomi made the worst 888 powered smartphones in terms of battery consumption. Even the Mi 11 Ultra with 5000mah has a worse battery life than the OP9 Pro and Oppo Find X3 Pro with 4500mah... So, yes, battery life on Mi 11 compared to others is just awful.

Pikaone41

Mar 11, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 11
battery life is bad? you are getting a 120Hz WQHD+ screen with Mi 11 - your Pixel 3XL has a smaller screen of lower resolution and is only 60Hz

Also Mi 11 comes with the most powerful SOC on the market - snapdragon 888

Mi 11 is more powerful in every way and has a battery that last the whole day (at least for me) - no point in comparing it with an older phone

There are maybe 5-6 phones on the market that can last you more than 1 day of heavy use

btw MIUI 12.5 global stable launched today and I am just now downloading it
Since i received miui 12.5 this morning, i've no more touch sensivity issue, battery life seems to be better. Let's see the next days, but i think this update solve my problems.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The battery life is bad
    Touch sensivity issues
    The battery life is bad
    Touch sensivity issues
    I bought this phone for the 120 hz screen. If we must flash a phone and disable some fonctions for a decent battery life .... sorry but it's not a good deal. I hope miui 12.5 solve all my problems.