Question What's your daily driver ROM opinions?

Which ROM are you using?

• LineageOS 18.1

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • LineageOS 19

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • StatiXOS v5.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AOSPExtended

• Arrow OS

• Stock

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Other (comment on which)

• OmniRom

• Total voters
Search This thread

DaemonDant

Sep 24, 2020
Just a friendly poll to see which custom ROM seems to be the "most popular" for this niche little device.

Adaoh

Jun 13, 2021
ASUS ZenFone 8
You forgot OmniRom! The android 12 version just released officially, there should be a post about it soon. I will likely switch to it from Los19 as it was really great on Android 11. (Also for those looking at the numbers and considering, it is worth noting that ArrowOS is discontinued for ZF8, the maintainer's phone died)

Reactions: micky387

ibolito

Jun 4, 2010
Marseille
ASUS ZenFone 8
I was on Lineage OS 19.1 but switched back to stock for more stability and battery life (the build I was using had location issues and huge battery drain). I'll wait till a fully stable release to switch back to Lineage (or another AOSP ROM)

DaemonDant

Sep 24, 2020
You forgot OmniRom! The android 12 version just released officially, there should be a post about it soon. I will likely switch to it from Los19 as it was really great on Android 11. (Also for those looking at the numbers and considering, it is worth noting that ArrowOS is discontinued for ZF8, the maintainer's phone died)
You're right, I did forget it. Added it now. Thanks for letting me know about ArrowOS. I used it for a few weeks before jumping to Android 12.

Reactions: Adaoh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're right, I did forget it. Added it now. Thanks for letting me know about ArrowOS. I used it for a few weeks before jumping to Android 12.