• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Whatsapp Calling Feature [Official] Activation *No Root* Easy Proces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

surya57

Sep 22, 2013
Hyderabad
Whatsapp Inc. has released a beta version for testing the calling feature. It just needs the latest version of whatsapp .531 which can be downloaded through official website. After downloading you need to be called through someone who has that calling feature activated. Answer the call for 2 sec that's it. The app UI changes to calls and chats. It will be activated. It has been tested and worked for many members.

UPDATE: The servers are down Please be patient I will call everyone as the servers are opened again.

UPATE 2: Come on folks do not post your numbers here. Personal message me. I have already got more than 100 numbers. I take no responsibility if you get any fake calls or messages. And please be patient I have contacted whatsapp they said it was a test feature which was released to test they will soon update it to all.

Last edited:

thereassaad

Recognized Contributor
Aug 22, 2013
Bierut
Server closed for now will try later or next update just follow us here or we made new thread for new updates okay guys thanks

World Is Full Of Nice People. If U Can't Find One, Be One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Whatsapp Inc. has released a beta version for testing the calling feature. It just needs the latest version of whatsapp .531 which can be downloaded through official website. After downloading you need to be called through someone who has that calling feature activated. Answer the call for 2 sec that's it. The app UI changes to calls and chats. It will be activated. It has been tested and worked for many members.

UPDATE: The servers are down Please be patient I will call everyone as the servers are opened again.

UPATE 2: Come on folks do not post your numbers here. Personal message me. I have already got more than 100 numbers. I take no responsibility if you get any fake calls or messages. And please be patient I have contacted whatsapp they said it was a test feature which was released to test they will soon update it to all.
    Guys the servers are down now. Please do not post your phone numbers. PM me your phone numbers il call you as soon as the servers are opened. Make sure you you lift the call for two secs and cut it.
    I agree with you. :) Thanks for removing the numbers. Please PM me your No.s Do not put them here. And please be patient till I call you because the servers are not up yet.
    activar whatsapp llamadas

hi, call me plz +543515745977

+51 987821238 peru
    All the required info is in the OP, there's no need to reply to the thread and publicly post your phone number. I'm closing the thread to avoid more people from doing that.