• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Whatsapp deep sleep issue - ArrowOS rom

Search This thread

sachinzone

Feb 27, 2011
Mumbai
The issue I am having with ArrowOS rom is that the whatsapp is going into deep sleep when the screen is locked or idle. I get pending messages when I open the whatsapp. I have tried everything right from battery optimization off, adaptive notification off , background process limit etc and many more things.

I just don't understand which setting I have missed. Kindly help if anyone can give suggestions or let me know if I have missed any settings.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
That app is a security risk, I won't let it run on my devices. It's a power hog by nature.
Disable it when not in use or better yet deep six it.
Any site that I can't logon/run completely by browser doesn't get loaded. Gmail is the only exception.
FB is banned for eternity🤣

sachinzone

Feb 27, 2011
Mumbai
That app is a security risk, I won't let it run on my devices. It's a power hog by nature.
Disable it when not in use or better yet deep six it.
Any site that I can't logon/run completely by browser doesn't get loaded. Gmail is the only exception.
FB is banned for eternity🤣
I have whatsapp business account bro and I use it frequently. If it would not work fine then I am in loss. Do let me know if you know which setting I am missing.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Try clearing the system and app caches.
Go through all the settings.
In the future if I was you I would migrate away from using app for business.
It's reputation precedes it.

Reactions: sachinzone

sachinzone

Feb 27, 2011
Mumbai
There was some other setting which I forgot to enabled. Now Issue resolved bro.

Still, would try to reconsider your suggestion not to use the whatsapp for business. Thanks bro.

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There was some other setting which I forgot to enabled. Now Issue resolved bro.

Still, would try to reconsider your suggestion not to use the whatsapp for business. Thanks bro.