• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Whatsapp Message replies on Android Wear

Search This thread

andretan

Jan 6, 2014
Singapore
Hi guys,

So I've installed the apk (2.11.355) from the website and it seems to work great... But today the Play Store informed me that there's an update to 2.11.301

What do I need to do? Ignore it?

edwardpaul

Sep 1, 2014
reply whatsAPP from android wear device

Hi,

yes , ofcourse you can now recieve and reply to messages from your Android wear device only. As whatApp as made new updation for it you can download the new app from google play store.

jacquestati

Sep 2, 2014
My G Watch doesn’t vibrate with WhatsApp’s notifications. I do have checked off the vibration (on short) box in setting, but still nothing. I mean, it works for a while, then nothing again.
Any suggestion?

xtrandrix

Oct 25, 2013
what am I missing here... I've installed the latest update of whatsapp on my note 3 and nothing shows up on my moto 360

zhix

Dec 24, 2004
Did anyone realise that Whatsapp doesn't "light up"the watch when there's an incoming message even though there is a vibration?

My emails, sms, Facebook will light up the watch but not whatsapp, just wondering if it's my whatsapp setting issue or it's programmed by whatsapp to not light up the watch

zhix

Dec 24, 2004

rohit297

Jul 19, 2011
You can find what you want in Google Play.
Search word : PONG - Reply from Android Wear

http//pong.watch
https//play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lge.cic.pong

Can you please provide me the apk of this app as it is not available in my country on playstore

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

zhix

Dec 24, 2004
Ok, realize another interesting development, when the phone screen is OFF .. the Android watch will NOT light up for incoming Whataspp notifications (only vibrate).. when the phone screen is ON (lighted up), the Android watch WILL light up for incoming Whataspp notifications.

Other the other apps wil light up the watch upon incoming notifications regardless if the phone screen is ON or OFF.

Did anyone realise that Whatsapp doesn't "light up"the watch when there's an incoming message even though there is a vibration?

My emails, sms, Facebook will light up the watch but not whatsapp, just wondering if it's my whatsapp setting issue or it's programmed by whatsapp to not light up the watch

Top Liked Posts