eilat
any solution for that ?
regular message wake the screen good but whatapp not
try every place nothing show just old stuff

someone say maybe android ten not support whatsapp screen wakeup

Mekrel

Apr 20, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Is it because you have the following option enabled?

Show Edge lighting -> While screen is off

"The tip under that option says Edge lighting will replace notifications that turn the screen on"

This may only be the reason if you have that option enabled and you have WhatsApp selected as one of the apps that utilises Edge lighting. This is one of the challenges Samsung faces in my opinion, there's far too many options and some of these options have adverse effects that aren't clearly described.

I'm come from a Pixel 4 and I'm loving the engineering behind this foldable but I can't stand Samsung's UI. It's too messy and very unprofessional looking (hate the rounded corners).

bubu23

Nov 25, 2006
eilat
Is it because you have the following option enabled?

Show Edge lighting -> While screen is off

"The tip under that option says Edge lighting will replace notifications that turn the screen on"

This may only be the reason if you have that option enabled and you have WhatsApp selected as one of the apps that utilises Edge lighting. This is one of the challenges Samsung faces in my opinion, there's far too many options and some of these options have adverse effects that aren't clearly described.

I'm come from a Pixel 4 and I'm loving the engineering behind this foldable but I can't stand Samsung's UI. It's too messy and very unprofessional looking (hate the rounded corners).

no man my edge lightning turn off

Sh1nyBoi

Jan 1, 2024
Been having the same problem for a while now but Found a solution. Go to settings ->Apps->press the 3 dots at the top right of the screen-> special access-> scroll down to full screen alerts and turn on the WhatsApp toggle in there. Should sort it out. Hope this works for you 👍