When and how does Samsung deliver the Youtube and Spotify promo?

Search This thread

Nerowoof

Jun 12, 2013
From what i have read the Spotify promo is ONLY if you have never had a spotify account, i already had one so premium for me only had the option to pay the 9.99 a month. As far as youtube I already had that through my google play music subscription so I don't know about that.

tourbound129

Jun 15, 2010
From what i have read the Spotify promo is ONLY if you have never had a spotify account, i already had one so premium for me only had the option to pay the 9.99 a month. As far as youtube I already had that through my google play music subscription so I don't know about that.

Just setup a new account with a different email for Spotify and you get the free 6 months.

advocate2

Jun 14, 2011
Vegas
Just had a chat.

6:47 AM
To redeem youtube promotion I request you to follow the steps. 1:eek:pen the YouTube app on your Samsung Galaxy device. 2: Go to your account/profile and log in or create an account. 3:Tap GET YOUTUBE PREMIUM. 4:Select TRY IT FREE, complete signup, and start streaming. Terms & conditions apply.
To redeem Spotify premium I request you to follow the steps. 1. Open the Spotify app preloaded on your device. 2. Log on or create an account, and tap the ‘Premium’ tab on the bottom of your screen to learn how you could get your first six months of Spotify Premium for free. I request you to register with a different email address which is not registered previously.

Reactions: Doit2it

advocate2

Jun 14, 2011
Vegas
Well, I just opened the Spotify app. Since I already have Amazon Music premium family plan, I can't see that Spotify does me any good. I thought I would get a code that I could give away. Sad I even paid the sales tax on this.

advocate2

Jun 14, 2011
Vegas
Another worthless promo for which I paid sales tax. I had a premium account before which has expired. I thought I would get 4 months free. Not so. I followed the instructions and there is no ability to get Youtube Premium for free for me. The app wants me to restart paying $12 per month. I'll know better when I get the S7+.

Here's what is says in the FAQ
Who is eligible to participate in the Samsung YouTube Trial Offer?

This offer is available to Samsung owners who haven’t previously had a YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, Google Play Music, or YouTube Red subscription (including trials and other promotions).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just had a chat.

To redeem youtube promotion I request you to follow the steps. 1:eek:pen the YouTube app on your Samsung Galaxy device. 2: Go to your account/profile and log in or create an account. 3:Tap GET YOUTUBE PREMIUM. 4:Select TRY IT FREE, complete signup, and start streaming. Terms & conditions apply.
    To redeem Spotify premium I request you to follow the steps. 1. Open the Spotify app preloaded on your device. 2. Log on or create an account, and tap the ‘Premium’ tab on the bottom of your screen to learn how you could get your first six months of Spotify Premium for free. I request you to register with a different email address which is not registered previously.
    So of you're already a customer of those services you're outta luck?
    Use a new email, setup an alias email to use, etc. It will work. I'm on my 4th or 5th different alias with them.
    Use a new email, setup an alias email to use, etc. It will work. I'm on my 4th or 5th different alias with them.

actually just signed out of my account and set up a new one with my work email....had the option for 6 months free :) Many thanks