• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question When are we going to see custom roms for the Mi 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RebornCheiko

Oct 18, 2016
Cebu City
Not to sound a spoiled kid, but I am wondering why there is still no custom rom development for Mi 11? The phone was released for months already.
From what I've heard, the Snapdragon 888 is difficult to work with. Lot's of privacy and partition security/restrictions. And also, only few people in the world owned a Mi 11 because of the "overheating" issue. I noticed that there are tons of development for the Redmi Note 10 Pro and other Xiaomi midrangers because they are more popular.

Not that I hate MIUI, I just want to try new stuff with my phone.

Reactions: jejemc

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
OnePlus 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not to sound a spoiled kid, but I am wondering why there is still no custom rom development for Mi 11? The phone was released for months already.
    From what I've heard, the Snapdragon 888 is difficult to work with. Lot's of privacy and partition security/restrictions. And also, only few people in the world owned a Mi 11 because of the "overheating" issue. I noticed that there are tons of development for the Redmi Note 10 Pro and other Xiaomi midrangers because they are more popular.

Not that I hate MIUI, I just want to try new stuff with my phone.
    Hopefully soon. I want to see a pixel experience on my 11.