Question When Google elope with mate X2

Search This thread

Chocco8

Oct 13, 2017
Honor Magic V
I managed to follow the video instructions and load Google services to my X2 but I am not getting any notifications from Google or apps downloaded from PlayStore. Also I have 2 google accounts and I was wondering how I can get both added to say Gmail, PlayStore etc?

tanipat

Nov 22, 2011
i follow the steps but. in GSA the gms is not ticked like the clip. and go through it i got atuck at playstore not error. and asking me to sign in. any thought? do i have to downgrade to emui older version? anyone have full tutorial i have cn version which should work right?

tanipat

Nov 22, 2011
finally get it works. very happy on this. Anyone has updated to Harmony OS , i would want to know if it gms still work on new OS?

tanipat

Nov 22, 2011
So does this allow google maps to work now? Would this mean that Pokemon go can work properly on this device with this fix?
All works for me, now the problem is my push notification is terrible. i can say i cannot push anything. try to find the fix any thoughts? all battery optimisation is off and i setup other things also but nothing work so far

ajschill77

Jul 6, 2020
I also have more than one google account. I deleted MicroG app and was going to try and add another google account but it will not let me reinstall MicroG app. Are you able to add more than one google account? It would be done through MicroG? Thanks

ajschill77

Jul 6, 2020
Another question. I redid the installation and was able to add more than one google account through Micro G app. But now when I go into the play store at that step in the process, the play store prompts me to login again with google login. When I do that, it brings up the Micro G app login page, i try to login and it says that my account already exists on the phone. Any idea why this would happen or how to fix? Thanks

kennyk319

Mar 17, 2020
I wouldn't recommend playing Pokemon Go on the mate x2. Everytime I logged in my account would get a first strike and pokemon wouldn't spawn for 1 week. I only play on my pixel phone now.

kennyk319

Mar 17, 2020
For me that's what happened. I would try logging in on the mate x2 and a few days later the first strike would appear. This happened multiple times. Not sure if this is happening with other people. Also the game would freeze after less than a minute but the sound would keep playing. Never got it to work.

hoodsquirrel1

May 24, 2021
For me that's what happened. I would try logging in on the mate x2 and a few days later the first strike would appear. This happened multiple times. Not sure if this is happening with other people. Also the game would freeze after less than a minute but the sound would keep playing. Never got it to work.
Gotcha thanks. Guess I'll wait for a better xiaomi fold. I play a lot of pokemon go and enjoy having a second space so I'm only focused on buying xiaomi or huawei phones

Dec 15, 2008
Jaraguá do Sul
I use this method for the mate X2 and mate40 RS as they all both using Kirin 9000.
They are different ways to work on mate Xs ,mate 30 series and the P40 series(Kirin 990)
Currently this method only work for those with firmware for China market
Hello. Anyone knows if this methos still works in the Mate X2 that is being sold in China today? I´m in love for months for this phone, and I want so bad, but google is important to me. Thanks

simmoyo

Jan 7, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: ricardo steffens

Top Liked Posts