When I flashing twrp on my phone after doing this to my phone ,my phone stuck on boot

Search This thread

Ankur 12

Feb 8, 2018
Hi
When I try 2 install twrp on my Moto e3 power
It stuck on bootloop after flashing
Why??
I try 3 times and 3 time it stuck on bootloop
I need twrp on my stock rom .
Plzz help

Ankur 12

Feb 8, 2018
I think I flash right twrp
XT1706

Bro after fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Commund how 2 boot my phone :confused:

Last edited:

ADITYA_KUMAR

Jul 22, 2017
Bareilly
I think I flash right twrp
XT1706

Bro after fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Commund how 2 boot my phone :confused:
is it still in bootloop?
if yes then follow the steps:
1. Open device in fastboot mode.
2. in the adb and fastboot command promp type command (fastboot --wipe).
3. Then reboot your phone using the power button.
that's it now your phone should boot up with the device unlocked warning.

Ankur 12

Feb 8, 2018
No now it is not
I flash stock rom by spflash tool

But please tell me the full process
I can't want to install other rom,I know after installing
Twrp it goes bootloop and I can fix it by flashing other rom

I just want to root my phone in stock rom only but in stock rom its not possible I thik ?
Any I tried all method like wipe data , catch etc. But it not working and my phone stuck on bootloop

Bdwy thnxx for ur reply ☺

ADITYA_KUMAR

Jul 22, 2017
Bareilly
No now it is not

I just want to root my phone in stock rom only but in stock rom its not possible I thik
Any I tried all method like wipe data , catch etc. But it not working and my phone stuck on bootloop

Bdwy thnxx for ur reply
Hey bro, if u want to root your stock rom then you may try to install twrp first.
1) Download twrp from here( must)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-mtyht5qMqFFpgpmQCADvODat_FgtwDv/view?usp=drivesdk
2) Then unlock oem. If already unlocked then ignore this step.
3) After unlocking oem commands.
Rum commands to install the downloaded twrp. "Fastboot flash recovery file_name.img"
4) Now, run command to erase userdata and cache. "Fastboot --wipe". If the command fails to wipe the data then go to next step.
5) Then press and hold power button + volume up button both at same time for opening bootloader menu. Select recovery mode from there.
6) if twrp opens then well and good. Then Restart your phone in fastboot mode using twrp .
7) erase data (see 4 point).
8) restart your phone using power button. Now the problem of bootloop is solved.
Please Follow steps strictly with ease..
If twrp flashing successfull or bootloop problem solves then tell me. I will tell you the steps to root stock rom.

Reactions: Ankur 12

ADITYA_KUMAR

Jul 22, 2017
Bareilly
No now it is not

I just want to root my phone in stock rom only but in stock rom its not possible I thik

Bdwy thnxx for ur reply

bro, whick stock rom you flashed?

adityan1504

Dec 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

The same is happening to me.

My moto e3 power was working fine. But one day, the signal strength was getting low and internet was not working. So I decided to root and install a custom rom. I unlocked the boot loader. Tried to install twrp. But I am failing at this step. When I try to install twrp via fastboot, it succeeds and when I open recovery twrp is there, but it automatically reboots and gets stuck in a boot loop.

I fixed the boot loop by installing a stock rom via SP flash tool.
However I tried again to root and failed again. This time also used SP flash tool to install Stock ROM. Ended up getting Invalid IMEI error.

I tried frama root, king root, kingo root and nothing works!

Btw, I do have experience in rooting. I used more than 10 custom roms on my lenovo k6 power

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No now it is not

Bdwy thnxx for ur reply
    Hey bro, if u want to root your stock rom then you may try to install twrp first.
    1) Download twrp from here( must)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-mtyht5qMqFFpgpmQCADvODat_FgtwDv/view?usp=drivesdk
    2) Then unlock oem. If already unlocked then ignore this step.
    3) After unlocking oem commands.
    Rum commands to install the downloaded twrp. "Fastboot flash recovery file_name.img"
    4) Now, run command to erase userdata and cache. "Fastboot --wipe". If the command fails to wipe the data then go to next step.
    5) Then press and hold power button + volume up button both at same time for opening bootloader menu. Select recovery mode from there.
    6) if twrp opens then well and good. Then Restart your phone in fastboot mode using twrp .
    7) erase data (see 4 point).
    8) restart your phone using power button. Now the problem of bootloop is solved.
    Please Follow steps strictly with ease..
    If twrp flashing successfull or bootloop problem solves then tell me. I will tell you the steps to root stock rom.