Question When will Red Magic 6 get Android 12 update

Search This thread

BạchAla

Oct 7, 2019
Nhiều hãng điện thoại có chương trình beta cho Android 12 nhưng không có dấu hiệu nào cho thấy Red Magic 6 beta

Nhiều hãng điện thoại có chương trình beta cho Android 12 nhưng không có dấu hiệu nào cho thấy Red Magic 6 beta
If you live in China or have a Red Magic 6 (With the Chinese version of the rom), it'll be soon but unsure when it will arrive. Usually you can go to Nubia's main site and they will upload beta roms for Chinese users.

As for North Americans, the Red Magic 6 will NOT be getting Android 12 (at least for North American phones). Nubia has a history of not having any development support for U.S. based phones which is sad. Don't be expecting Nubia to release an OS version upgrade for the Red Magic 6 anytime soon.

If I were you, I'd sell it and go for a OnePlus, Google, or Samsung branded Android phone. At least they support U.S. users.

Reactions: chowsingsing9527

PSlice

Dec 23, 2013
I will never buy a Nubia phone again!!!
I have the redmagic 6s pro...problem with signal...and software it's full of bugs!.
And no updates...

Last edited:
Reactions: luvocean1 and rhc94

Gunhawk32

Apr 14, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if it never gets it lol. They have moved on to the Red Magic 7 now so just like with what happened to the 5, the 6 is just gonna be a forgotten old relic now in the eyes of Nubia.

Conner_097

Apr 18, 2016
Puerto Plata
got android 12 on red magic 6 official global version on september 10.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-12-00-42-13-501.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-12-00-42-13-501.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 384

Conner_097

Apr 18, 2016
Puerto Plata
Seriously man?? WTF. When the hell is the 6R gonna get it? The last update we had was almost 5 months ago. And even on the China rom they dont have android 12. Wtf man.
The last update I had received was in April, and I was already tired of waiting for Android 12, so I started to investigate and I saw that in China, since the first quarter of this year, they already had Android 12 on Red Magic 6. so what I did was I sent an email to the global Magic network support on the 8th asking about android 12 and they told me that they had no information about android 12 and 2 days later on the 10th the update arrived, by the way they asked me for a number order of my phone number and other data that I don't remember, and that's how I got it!!

Gunhawk32

Apr 14, 2019
The last update I had received was in April, and I was already tired of waiting for Android 12, so I started to investigate and I saw that in China, since the first quarter of this year, they already had Android 12 on Red Magic 6. so what I did was I sent an email to the global Magic network support on the 8th asking about android 12 and they told me that they had no information about android 12 and 2 days later on the 10th the update arrived, by the way they asked me for a number order of my phone number and other data that I don't remember, and that's how I got it!!
Lucky. Can you tell me how good the android 12 update is? Is there a good performance increase?

Conner_097

Apr 18, 2016
Puerto Plata
Lucky. Can you tell me how good the android 12 update is? Is there a good performance increase?
The performance really improved a lot, I usually play pubg mobile and other BRs and before I had many drops in FPS from 90 to 70 I would have drops, now I play at a stable 90 FPS and the interface animations are more fluid and everything in general of feel better optimized!

Mehedi423

Oct 27, 2018
there is no download link and they still don't post it on the official website, i tried the same as i did and contact support and ask about android 12 and hopefully i know they will send it to me as well

there is no download link and they still don't post it on the official website, i tried the same as i did and contact support and ask about android 12 and hopefully i know they will send it to me as well.
Oh let's hope it comes as fast as possible

Conner_097

Apr 18, 2016
Puerto Plata
those were the data that they asked me for when I asked about android 12 and after telling me that they had no information and that I should keep an eye on the web a day later I got the update via OTA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will never buy a Nubia phone again!!!
    I have the redmagic 6s pro...problem with signal...and software it's full of bugs!.
    And no updates...
    I wouldn't be surprised if it never gets it lol. They have moved on to the Red Magic 7 now so just like with what happened to the 5, the 6 is just gonna be a forgotten old relic now in the eyes of Nubia.
    If you live in China or have a Red Magic 6 (With the Chinese version of the rom), it'll be soon but unsure when it will arrive. Usually you can go to Nubia's main site and they will upload beta roms for Chinese users.

As for North Americans, the Red Magic 6 will NOT be getting Android 12 (at least for North American phones). Nubia has a history of not having any development support for U.S. based phones which is sad. Don't be expecting Nubia to release an OS version upgrade for the Red Magic 6 anytime soon.

If I were you, I'd sell it and go for a OnePlus, Google, or Samsung branded Android phone. At least they support U.S. users.