• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question When will we get december update?

Search This thread

eddiedimitris

Jan 19, 2011
Good evening guys. I notice that the phone is not doing well with the calls. It is slow to connect when I make a call other times It also never completes the call .... another problem when they call me while the sound starts to sound screen and the dialer appears .... For example to mention that in relation to the s21 ultra that I have done 3-4 seconds more to connect when I make a call ... does it cause you these problems? Do you have any solution in mind? ?Thank you very much

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Good evening guys. I notice that the phone is not doing well with the calls. It is slow to connect when I make a call other times It also never completes the call .... another problem when they call me while the sound starts to sound screen and the dialer appears .... For example to mention that in relation to the s21 ultra that I have done 3-4 seconds more to connect when I make a call ... does it cause you these problems? Do you have any solution in mind? ?Thank you very much
Are you using WLAN Call? I've found that WLAN Call is unreliable at best. Not sure if it's a Pixel 6 or Android 12 problem. If I enable WLAN call, most calls either don't dial in at all or get hung up after some time. Once I deactivate that and use LTE/mobile network to make a phonecall, it works without a problem.

eddiedimitris

Jan 19, 2011
Are you using WLAN Call? I've found that WLAN Call is unreliable at best. Not sure if it's a Pixel 6 or Android 12 problem. If I enable WLAN call, most calls either don't dial in at all or get hung up after some time. Once I deactivate that and use LTE/mobile network to make a phonecall, it works without a problem.
Here in Greece does not support wlan just supports Lte

Izy

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

stroke55

Nov 29, 2013
Google Nexus 5
Moto Z
Update "delayed" for 1 week, people go crazy and cry like lil kid.

Buy Xiaomi or BBK devices, and u will see what a ****ty update policy is ..
Well, if you are waiting for basic functions to be fixed you might think about that differently. My P6P is currently almost unusable outside of my WLAN. The mobile data connection on my Xiaomi Mix 2 worked from day 1!

Top Liked Posts