• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question When will you get your F3?

Search This thread

xAirZonex

Jan 29, 2017
I will probably buy mine when there is Pixel Experience / LineageOS ROM available + gcam.
I'm still not sure It is a worthy update from F1 but I need NFC for contactless payments and maybe possibly a better camera (with gcam).
Right now I have F1 with PE and after running away from the buggy bloatware mess that is MIUI, I really understood how bad is MIUI and how my F1 is so fast and snappy compared to what It was before on MIUI.
I bet it will be the same with F3.

Reactions: GeForce66

metalvibe

Apr 28, 2021
Bought on AliExpress on 29 March (literally within a couple of minutes of the 1st sale), shipped on 31 March and still in transit.... 28 days so far!!!! Btw its shipping to Australia for anyone who cares.... seriously, they shipping it by strapping it onto a malnourished pigeon or something? At least its saying its somewhere in the country now!!!

Reactions: woofwoof75

originali

Jan 28, 2014
got mine on Monday - I love it so far but I have not transition from my Oneplus Nord to it yet. I requested bootloader unlock so soonest when it's unlocked I'll flash xiaomi.eu rom. Tuesday then - fingers crossed
so far I can confirm it's downgrade in camera department comparing to Nord but over all it's upgrade!!!

i was surprised it not feel as sturdy and premium in hand as I expected but I paid £260 for 8GB version from AliExpress with case and glass protector so no complaints.

Reactions: GeForce66

billy_overheat

got mine on Monday - I love it so far but I have not transition from my Oneplus Nord to it yet. I requested bootloader unlock so soonest when it's unlocked I'll flash xiaomi.eu rom. Tuesday then - fingers crossed
so far I can confirm it's downgrade in camera department comparing to Nord but over all it's upgrade!!!

i was surprised it not feel as sturdy and premium in hand as I expected but I paid £260 for 8GB version from AliExpress with case and glass protector so no complaints.
yeah i also think the same about the feel of premium of the phone. My mi9t feels much better with the metal frame but it's always in the case though, so it doesnt matter for me. the screen is a beauty to look at and use.

Hitsuomy

Jul 12, 2016
Finally got my one today, bought it on the first minute of promo sale at Poco Official Store from Aliexpress, ff 30+ days later it's today. Sadly had to pay import fines, but everything else was okay, unlucky delay tho.

sam00561

Jan 31, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
mine is supposed to also arrive in the next 5 days here in the UK im quite excited. But i still wont use it until a further 7 days have passed and ive unlocked the bootloader to install Eu or another custom rom.

Nemix77

Nov 11, 2011
Toronto
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Xiaomi Poco F3
mine is supposed to also arrive in the next 5 days here in the UK im quite excited. But i still wont use it until a further 7 days have passed and ive unlocked the bootloader to install Eu or another custom rom.
You might want to check for quality issues, update to the latest global rom and run a CIT hardware test on your device.

That's what I'm doing on the first day just to make sure, in case I need to contact the seller for an exchange I can do it immediately within 7 days of receiving the device.

I'll just play with the device on latest global rom for a week to thoroughly check everything is good before unlocking the bootloader.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Received mine on April 7th. Ordered on amazon.es on march 30th. This is what I get and some pics and videos. Pretty good for 349 €

Bought mine from Poco Store on Aliexpress just like @Hitsuomy and it probably will take till the end of April to get here in Brazil (it always takes a long time to get from China to Brazil). Hopefully it will be a really great phone compared to my Mi 8 Lite that i'm using rn!
    Hey, me too. I'm expecting receive only in the later of April in Brazil.
    I was super happy with my Le pro 3, with SD 821 + custom rom + magisk + vanced + gcam + stereo speakers. But unfortunately my phone stopped working.
    Bought mine from Poco Store on Aliexpress on the first minute of launch day, 8/256 black cause I rly can't find white/blue phones nice to look at, had a xiaomi note 9 that I sold a couple of months ago and rly did not enjoy the blueish color. Hoping to receive mine in 14 days, already in transit to where I live (China - Brazil).
    Lucky you. Give us some feedback. Btw, what colour is it?
    I got it a few hours ago. First thing I did was remove all the bloatware with the Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools. The phone looks and feels great, coming from a Oneplus 3, this is a major upgrade. The display is awesome and the UI is nice and snappy. There is however one problem with the phone and that is the haptic feedback motor. It makes a sound like plucking a rubber band with a lot of tension on it... Putting the haptic feedback up to max produces a crackling or popping sound.

The retailer I got it from has a 31-day no reason required return policy. I think I'll keep mine until the white model becomes more readily available and then swap it. Until then I'll just turn off haptic feedback altogether. If anyone has a similar problem, please let me know.
    Me, too (same seller, storage, color and ETA).