• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Where can I buy pixel in EU

Search This thread

snakesvk

Jun 16, 2016
Hey,
I would like to buy Pixel but it's not officially available in Slovakia.Do you know some site that I can order one and will ship to Slovakia?
Thank you

goddammit

Nov 22, 2009
How does it work?
Do I just buy it from the official Google store of that country and set the delivery address to my country?
No, you create an account with a reshipping company, like for instance Shippito. That gives you a local address in the country that Google will ship to, then Shippito will forward the parcel to you wherever you are in the world for additional fee.

goddammit

Nov 22, 2009
How does it work?
Do I just buy it from the official Google store of that country and set the delivery address to my country?
No, you create an account with a reshipping company, like for instance Shippito. That gives you a local address in the country that Google will ship to, then Shippito will forward the parcel to you wherever you are in the world for additional fee.

linuxares

Aug 5, 2010
They blocked it :/ They don't send to resenders any longer.

BabeShaq

Oct 19, 2017
Watch out with orders from UK to EU. You may get a **** tone of customs fees since they left EU. Please correct me if i'm wrong, but I made my last purchase from UK at the beginning of 2021 and I don't plan ordering from that country anymore, when my coffee containers that were supposed to cost 80€ ended up being 140€...

I'd go with Germany.

snakesvk

Jun 16, 2016
Watch out with orders from UK to EU. You may get a **** tone of customs fees since they left EU. Please correct me if i'm wrong, but I made my last purchase from UK at the beginning of 2021 and I don't plan ordering from that country anymore, when my coffee containers that were supposed to cost 80€ ended up being 140€...

I'd go with Germany.
Can you link me some site please?

BabeShaq

Oct 19, 2017
Can you link me some site please?

Sorry, i'm not German so won't be recommending anything in particular. But using translator, you can choose one of these stores i guess.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately on German site it's out of stock.So I used UK site and forward2me service.Hopefully I will receive it.
    You can also try the reshipping option and buy from the closest Google store that sells it, like Germany or UK.
    have you ordered from UK?
    Yes I did from google store but shipping is 24th November. If I can find site that ships sooner I will cancel it
    Hey,
    I would like to buy Pixel but it's not officially available in Slovakia.Do you know some site that I can order one and will ship to Slovakia?
    Thank you
    mailboxde.com

I've ordered P6 Pro on Saturn.de, just keep tracking availibility on their website.

here is the list of "all" qualifying resellers, which are participating a BOSE Headset promo.

//edit
    sparhandy.de and deinhandy.de have the standard Pixel 6 availbile.
    I've already ordered myself a 6 Pro so I think I can only claim the Bose offer once, but I'd be happy to buy you one from the UK and ship to Italy 🙂 Unless the offer is valid for 2 phones per 'household' (I think there's something about it in the T&C's). Pretty sure I can claim the headphones on the regular 6. LMK
    The headphones come afterwards many days later the pixel 6 right, not in a single package?
    The only thing is that its sold for 599 pounds which is actually 708 euros, plus the side effects from brexit would make the custom's fee price skyrocket. Thanks anyways though :3