• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Where can I buy pixel in EU

Search This thread

linuxares

Aug 5, 2010
Not true, at least for the German store. They even inserted a clause that reserves them the right to not deliver the bonus product (Bose headphones) if resenders are used.
A lot of users from a Swedish forum tried this. They cancelled their orders because of the forwarding place. It had nothing to do with freebees. This was also during the Pixel 5 launch.

dramake

May 11, 2013
Barcelona
Even though it's not available at the moment I'm hoping to be able to get it from Fnac france or some other kinda reputable seller.

I read somewhere else than when buying on the Google store for another country they check that the credit card used is from the purchased country. No idea if true.

MrMagicPotato

Is there a way to get it shipped with the bonus Bose headphones too?

I'm in Italy and would like to get myself shipped the Pro with the Bose included.

Does anyone know if the Bose special offer will remain active once they will launch in all the other countries (like Italy)?

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Is there a way to get it shipped with the bonus Bose headphones too?

I'm in Italy and would like to get myself shipped the Pro with the Bose included.

Does anyone know if the Bose special offer will remain active once they will launch in all the other countries (like Italy)?
It's a pre-order incentive. It's highly unlikely that it will remain in effect after that period ends. MAYBE they will also make some sort of bonus incentive for other-country launches (IF they launch those phones anywhere else, unlikely because of the current supply situation), but I doubt that, it's not the Google way. Right now they want good press and want to make the Pixel 6 appear to be a good value product, once that's snuck inside the heads of humans, they will instandly stop wasting any money. Their hardware division has never been one to waste too much money, before some manager comes around the corner and remembers them of their budget. They are on a tight leash.

MrMagicPotato

It's a pre-order incentive. It's highly unlikely that it will remain in effect after that period ends. MAYBE they will also make some sort of bonus incentive for other-country launches (IF they launch those phones anywhere else, unlikely because of the current supply situation), but I doubt that, it's not the Google way. Right now they want good press and want to make the Pixel 6 appear to be a good value product, once that's snuck inside the heads of humans, they will instandly stop wasting any money. Their hardware division has never been one to waste too much money, before some manager comes around the corner and remembers them of their budget. They are on a tight leash.
Then do you know of a service or forum/group of people that would be able to ship it to me in Italy with the headphones too? I would of course pay them extra for that service.

I really don't wanna miss out on the 6 Pro, it's my dream phone.

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Then do you know of a service or forum/group of people that would be able to ship it to me in Italy with the headphones too? I would of course pay them extra for that service.

I don't know of any such service (if you want the headphones), and Google won't ship out the headphones if your addresses don't match in the country where the order was placed (Germany or something). The only chance I see is if you know people/have friends in a country where Google offers their pre-order bonus and order the phone and bonus to their location and then let them send it to you. Without these kind of friends you will probably not be able to get the headphones.

It should, however, be relatively simple to get the phones alone - by using a forwarding company. There are some sellers that have most forwarding companies on a sort of blacklist (like Saturn), but considering that dozens of companies offer the Pixel 6 in Europe (also providers like Telekom), chances are that some of them will not have blacklisted all of them.

And if it is truly your dream phone and you are a citizen of the EU, you could always just go on a weekend trip to a country where the phone is sold with a cheap flight and then just buy it in person. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Last edited:

meciu99

Oct 9, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey,
I would like to buy Pixel but it's not officially available in Slovakia.Do you know some site that I can order one and will ship to Slovakia?
Thank you
mailboxde.com

I've ordered P6 Pro on Saturn.de, just keep tracking availibility on their website.

here is the list of "all" qualifying resellers, which are participating a BOSE Headset promo.

//edit
sparhandy.de and deinhandy.de have the standard Pixel 6 availbile.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabeShaq

sidhaarthm

Mar 1, 2009
London, U.K.

I've already ordered myself a 6 Pro so I think I can only claim the Bose offer once, but I'd be happy to buy you one from the UK and ship to Italy 🙂 Unless the offer is valid for 2 phones per 'household' (I think there's something about it in the T&C's). Pretty sure I can claim the headphones on the regular 6. LMK

MrMagicPotato

I've already ordered myself a 6 Pro so I think I can only claim the Bose offer once, but I'd be happy to buy you one from the UK and ship to Italy 🙂 Unless the offer is valid for 2 phones per 'household' (I think there's something about it in the T&C's). Pretty sure I can claim the headphones on the regular 6. LMK
The headphones come afterwards many days later the pixel 6 right, not in a single package?
The only thing is that its sold for 599 pounds which is actually 708 euros, plus the side effects from brexit would make the custom's fee price skyrocket. Thanks anyways though :3

Reactions: sidhaarthm

goddammit

Nov 22, 2009
The headphones come afterwards many days later the pixel 6 right, not in a single package?
The only thing is that its sold for 599 pounds which is actually 708 euros, plus the side effects from brexit would make the custom's fee price skyrocket. Thanks anyways though :3

If you buy from a store like clove.co.uk, it appears they have international delivery option where they don't charge you the 20% VAT, but for some reason their price is higher than buying directly from Google. Still, could be a good alternative.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Lukeenho

Aug 25, 2010
I used post forwarder located in Germany. It was delivered today. I will have it tomorrow morning in Luxembourg. I am waiting for the case and then will be submitting the request for Bose 700. They don't dseem to care in my case.
Hey, has your Bose 700 promo order made it? My way denied yesterday, because I used a forwarding service (Mailboxde) as I did with ordering my Pixel 6, which arrived without problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately on German site it's out of stock.So I used UK site and forward2me service.Hopefully I will receive it.
    You can also try the reshipping option and buy from the closest Google store that sells it, like Germany or UK.
    have you ordered from UK?
    Yes I did from google store but shipping is 24th November. If I can find site that ships sooner I will cancel it
    Hey,
    I would like to buy Pixel but it's not officially available in Slovakia.Do you know some site that I can order one and will ship to Slovakia?
    Thank you
    mailboxde.com

I've ordered P6 Pro on Saturn.de, just keep tracking availibility on their website.

here is the list of "all" qualifying resellers, which are participating a BOSE Headset promo.

//edit
    sparhandy.de and deinhandy.de have the standard Pixel 6 availbile.