Where can I find Rolex, Omega or Tag watchface?

Search This thread

sangweb

Feb 8, 2008
I've been digging around the last few days but unable to find any sources that has Rolex, Omega or Tag Heuer faces as the Facer nor WatchMaker seem to have these anymore. The WatchMaker seems to get lots of negative due to the fact you have to pay $8 + $3 and subscription. I just want to sideload the watch face that are not avail on Samsung stores. Is there any other alternative?

Reactions: Moe5508

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
I'm not a fan of either of those, I use GearWatch Designer and have quite a few of the Rolex/Tag faces. You can also check HERE

Reactions: Moe5508

Gadgety

May 13, 2009
I've been digging around the last few days but unable to find any sources that has Rolex, Omega or Tag Heuer faces as the Facer nor WatchMaker seem to have these anymore. The WatchMaker seems to get lots of negative due to the fact you have to pay $8 + $3 and subscription. I just want to sideload the watch face that are not avail on Samsung stores. Is there any other alternative?
Try watchawear.com or join the Watchmaker groups on mewe. Some are by invitation only.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not a fan of either of those, I use GearWatch Designer and have quite a few of the Rolex/Tag faces. You can also check HERE