Accessories Where can I find thin transparent cover?

Search This thread

PatvdH

Dec 1, 2021
Hi, I find the standard transparent cover that comes with mi 11 lite too thick, it makes using gestures difficult since the edges stick out too much. Anyone found a thinner transparent cover that does not stick out beyond screen?
Thanks

Maskman_101

Nov 25, 2021
Hi, I find the standard transparent cover that comes with mi 11 lite too thick, it makes using gestures difficult since the edges stick out too much. Anyone found a thinner transparent cover that does not stick out beyond screen?
Thanks
Then you can try a screen protector which is thin enough for you. I bought one from Gadgetshieldz because they provide a liquid screen protector which also covers the back of the phone and gives good protection.

PatvdH

Dec 1, 2021
Then you can try a screen protector which is thin enough for you. I bought one from Gadgetshieldz because they provide a liquid screen protector which also covers the back of the phone and gives good protection.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I probably wasn't quite clear, I would maybe attempt a thicker screen protector to avoid the case sticking out beyond the screen protector.
Or preferably get a thinner case, the enclosed protection case is too thick for the nice thin phone. So where could I find one?

Maskman_101

Nov 25, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion.
I probably wasn't quite clear, I would maybe attempt a thicker screen protector to avoid the case sticking out beyond the screen protector.
Or preferably get a thinner case, the enclosed protection case is too thick for the nice thin phone. So where could I find one?
I suggested this because it is the thin transparent cover you asked for, visit the website so you can get an idea because it is a self-healing protector as mentioned on their website.