• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Where can i get stock image for BE2025?

Search This thread

Freedcx

Nov 17, 2018
Need a stock image for metro pc n10 5g android 11 build 11.BE88CF so i can root. My device is now oem unlock by waiting 90 days. Cant find image on google.

Freedcx

Nov 17, 2018
The TMobile portal for unlock token worked for you? And if you don't have it I can send the boot.img when I get home
No, some reason the OnePlus portal is not accepting my IMEI. Keep getting message "Please enter a valid IMEI number." My Sim unlock was completed yesterday maybe i need to wait longer? I confirm that IMEI is correct via ESN checker website. I copy and paste my unlock code from fastboot result from adb command.

scottlam1

Aug 16, 2011
No, some reason the OnePlus portal is not accepting my IMEI. Keep getting message "Please enter a valid IMEI number." My Sim unlock was completed yesterday maybe i need to wait longer? I confirm that IMEI is correct via ESN checker website. I copy and paste my unlock code from fastboot result from adb command.
Yeah you can't even root till you can get a token from them

Freedcx

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah you can't even root till you can get a token from them
even if my OEM unlocked is enabled? OnePlus says i dont need token since my OEM Unlocking is enabled in the developers settings.

Me
hmmm cause i was advise i need a unlock token from OnePlus... Can you confirm if i need the token or not before i stat the rooting process.
Anto GriffinNo , Because unlock token is given for the devices that are locked
Anto Griffinyour device is unlocked so there's no need for a token

Last edited:

scottlam1

Aug 16, 2011
even if my OEM unlocked is enabled? OnePlus says i dont need token since my OEM Unlocking is enabled in the developers settings.

Me
hmmm cause i was advise i need a unlock token from OnePlus... Can you confirm if i need the token or not before i stat the rooting process.
Anto GriffinNo , Because unlock token is given for the devices that are locked
Anto Griffinyour device is unlocked so there's no need for a token
If it's bought from T-Mobile or metro you need a token easiest way to tell is go into fastboot mode and type in a command prompt and type fastboot OEM unlock it will either unlock or say you need a token you need to get the adb fastboot files from somewhere

Last edited:

arda99

Jan 4, 2011
Everything is signed with Oneplus's key, not Metro's -- otherwise we can't do this crossflash then. I don't think metro has control over the actual hardware.

btw, Global and EU also get Android 11 update today.

Reactions: BTK19

scottlam1

Aug 16, 2011
Everything is signed with Oneplus's key, not Metro's -- otherwise we can't do this crossflash then. I don't think metro has control over the actual hardware.

btw, Global and EU also get Android 11 update today.
Yeah I pulled the 11 update on oxygen updater I'll flash the global later they don't I yelled at OnePlus saying they have the token algorithm they don't want to take my token key

scottlam1

Aug 16, 2011
Updated to 11 with global firmware on my metro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-194242.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-194242.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 15

scottlam1

Aug 16, 2011
As far as I know no it's a systemwide thing it might be because these are the first phones from oneplus metro carries and neither oneplus or metro planned ahead about the unlocking I bet both oneplus and metros tech support are getting hit hard right now asking about this and they don't know **** the tech support most likely reads from a cheat sheet in india and if they actually have to do a real tech problem they lie or pass the buck to get to the next caller

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts