• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Where can i get stock image for BE2025?

Search This thread

scottlam1

Aug 16, 2011
How to use msm download tool read back function?
I can't find the function in MSM download tool.

Do you use the backdoor.py with msm download tool and put the phone into edl mode? Can we choose which partitions to read back?
You load msm tool press f8 on keyboard it loads a menu of partitions click the ones you want use the password OnePlus on the bottom of that screen then click readback on main screen load edl it pulls the imgs to c:\ in windows

scottlam1

Aug 16, 2011
Is this the same for 11.01.be88cf ? I finally received the unlock.bin from OnePlus, but the phone got another OTA afterwards. Can I directly use this one? Anybody know?
No it isn't it's the first 11 update use the readback function or use a custom recovery and either install or sideload magisk zip it patches everything in recovery for you even picks a b slot for you

myasus

Dec 29, 2007
No it isn't it's the first 11 update use the readback function or use a custom recovery and either install or sideload magisk zip it patches everything in recovery for you even picks a b slot for you
Do you have the boot.img for 11.01.be88cf? Original one or magisk patched one will be fine. I cannot find the metro version anywhere. Only EU or Global version :(

myasus

Dec 29, 2007
Got mine done. Here is the steps I used in case anyone want to DIY:
1. Install the latest driver from Microsoft website at https://www.catalog.update.microsof...updateid=8ee52ba0-bdef-4009-88cf-335a678dd67a
2. Download Unbrick Tools (MSM Download Tool) from https://onepluscommunityserver.com/
3. Connect your phone with USB cable.
4. Unzip and run msm tool.
5. Press f8 on keyboard (NOT the "Start" button which will factory reset your phone)
6. A Window with a list of partitions pop-up, click the ones you want (boot_b for my case). Use the password "oneplus" on the bottom of that screen. Click OK
7. A "readback" button will show up on main screen, click it. it will show waiting device
8. Put phone into EDL mode (adb reboot edl)
9. Software will automatically run and write the imgs to c:\ in windows

Top Liked Posts