Where can I purchase a Note 10.1?

Search This thread

denniegst

Apr 2, 2008
you might as well wait until the 15th and see what samsung as to say. Ordering from Negri and expasys, you wont have a direct warranty with samsung (they're not authorized resellers of samsungs product). its only two more days and i just read that in europe it will be available the next day, so hopefully its the same for the EMERICA!

trdpatrick

Dec 27, 2007
Best Buy has wi-fi models on hand

I walked into my local Best Buy looking to get a TF Prime Infinity until I saw at least 10 white and black Note 10.1 wi-fi sitting in their tablet cabinet. I asked and employee about it but after numerous scans in their system, it wouldn't come up with a price so they couldn't sell it to me. I even asked about preordering but they couldn't find it in the system either. They said to check back this Sunday. Lets just say the thought of running out store with it crossed my mind....;)

oznick

Aug 11, 2012
I walked into my local Best Buy looking to get a TF Prime Infinity until I saw at least 10 white and black Note 10.1 wi-fi sitting in their tablet cabinet. I asked and employee about it but after numerous scans in their system, it wouldn't come up with a price so they couldn't sell it to me. I even asked about preordering but they couldn't find it in the system either. They said to check back this Sunday. Lets just say the thought of running out store with it crossed my mind....;)

Did you notice any 32Gb models? or 16Gb only?

withnail999

Aug 15, 2012
Amazon uk

Where can I purchase a Note besides Negri?

Looks like Negri is on back order and expasys wont ship until 8 days or so.

Amazon UK seem to be warming up, I found it on their website earlier. Can't post a link as am a new member, do a google shopping search for the uk.

Not yet on sale but will check tomorrow!

diverblue

Jan 16, 2011
Amazon UK seem to be warming up, I found it on their website earlier. Can't post a link as am a new member, do a google shopping search for the uk.

Not yet on sale but will check tomorrow!

Not finding anything on Amazon. Still in limbo about purchasing one but come tomorrow I don't know if I'll be able to resist! :p