where did you buy your mi max 2?

Search This thread

kiloe

Apr 30, 2017
Hi!

Im just wondering where you bought your mi max 2 and from what store?

I can figure that most of you bought it through Aliexpress? Was it goldway or "xiaomi store"?

kiloe

Apr 30, 2017
Alright. Thanks for your answers! :). What kind of rom did you get on your phone? "shop rom", chinese without play store or real global with OTA support?

ikecomp

Oct 24, 2013
I purchased mine from gearbest. I got the Global rom with 64 GB. It should be here tomorrow. The global rom versions of this phone should come with the google play store pre-installed.

ikecomp

Oct 24, 2013
Mine had a global rom out of the box and I've updated it with a ota right away. Then unlocked the bootloader and rooted!

I got mine yesterday and updated with the OTA as well. Just curious, what guide did you use to root with? I actually like the UI so just want root and custom recovery. Not interested in flashing any roms.

Xt911

Jul 3, 2016
Kolkata
:p From mi.com/in India's official Xiaomi website.Bought within 30 secs of commencement of the flash sale. The sale started at 10.00 am and within 45 secs it went out of stock.:cool: lucky me.

chantik

Mar 15, 2011
Buy from my local store , with global rom and bootloader already unlocked. Then I flash manual (becoz unable to OTA update - maybe fake global rom) with official rom from miui.com stable 8.5.4.0
Then root it and install many apk that need root access :D

Last edited:

smutta

Dec 30, 2009
Got one gold from bestgear had it 6 days later. Got 2nd one black from AliExpress. And took 4 weeks

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

slayon

Jan 18, 2013
I've gotten 2 (for me & my wife) both from geek buying, DHL shipment. Both took about 6 days total. Anyone find a good case & screen protector?

quailbrook5

Aug 25, 2017
My husband bought my phone on ebay from a seller in Taiwan. It was shipped on 8/21/2017 and arrived 8/23/2017 via DHL. Had to sign for delivery and it arrived brand new in shrink-wrapped box.

seller on ebay is qd_us

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just bought from Gear Best -- Max 2 coupon codes in post.

Gear Best -- 4/64 - for $229, free shipping, no tax. If you want the HK rom instead of the world rom, it's only $219. I'm in the states so duties aren't an issue.
    eGlobalcentral has it for 229 but I think only the HK rom. The service and shipping of the US site is astoundingly good, in my experience, but I haven't tried to return anything and I've read horrible reviews of their AU and EU sites.
    Anyhow -- Gearbest coupons I tried to use that didn't work. Got a message they couldn't be used by US buyers (but I didn't try all of them).
    • Flash sale price: $229.99
    • Coupon 1 ($201.99): BLFRPL15 (Poland only!)
    • Coupon 2 ($207.11): 1111PL54 (Poland only!)
    • Coupon 3 ($209.11): AFF1151
    • Coupon 4 ($209.11): GB11.11DEAL38
    • Coupon 5 ($209.99): MAX2GB11
    • Coupon 6 ($209.99): BFRIDAY038
    • Coupon 7 ($219.99): GMAX2B
    • Coupon 8 ($221.11): AFF1126

btw -- if you load the cart using the web portal but check out with their app, you save a few more bucks on some items (you can't tell which ones until you see your cart in the app.)
    No tax for me with 2 orders, I don't know if I'm a lucky guy or not. :angel:
    Don't know how to be sure, sorry. :(
    Gearbest next eight hours - $199.99. :D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone