where did you buy your s9 Exynos?

Search This thread

tensux

Nov 18, 2011
boston
I bought this, and though it says in the description that it is Exynos, they sent me a snapdragon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079X7DQ4Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i am returning it today, but before I go through the trouble again, i would like to make sure i am getting the correct model. I didnt even realize it until after noticing the OEM lock in download mode, i installed the phone info app. The same thing happened to me when i bought my first S7 a couple years ago.

Last edited:

eaglerazor123

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 8, 2009
TS07
I bought this, and though it says in the description that it is Exynos, they sent me a snapdragon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079X7DQ4Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i am returning it today, but before I go through the trouble again, i would like to make sure i am getting the correct model. I didnt even realize it until after noticing the OEM lock in download mode, i installed the phone info app. The same thing happened to me when i bought my first S7 a couple years ago.

N9600 is Snapdragon, so don't get them. If you want Exynos (G960F) with immediate OEM Unlock, buy it from Clove UK. But if you're okay of waiting 7 days to get OEM Unlock after getting device, buy it from eBay. Search for G960F/DS, which are dual sim and Exynos model.

Reactions: tensux

tensux

Nov 18, 2011
boston
N9600 is Snapdragon, so don't get them. If you want Exynos (G960F) with immediate OEM Unlock, buy it from Clove UK. But if you're okay of waiting 7 days to get OEM Unlock after getting device, buy it from eBay. Search for G960F/DS, which are dual sim and Exynos model.

thanks i ended up giving it to some cute girl who works for me instead of returning it. i may stick with my s8 until there is some more development. it did seem faster and the screen was brighter, but i can hold off for a bit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone