WHERE IS THE N9860 ANDROID 11 UPDATE?

Search This thread

Hazem Hani

Sep 26, 2015
Cairo
Screenshot_20210204-135715_Software update.jpg
Greetings from Egypt guys,
SM-N9860 TGY Android 11 is finally here !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: GEX007

@home

Feb 16, 2009
I cannot for the life in me get in to recovery mode. I have tried Vol up & power & Vol Down & power. Nothing

How do I get in to recovery Mode to clear cache?

@home

Feb 16, 2009
Who's going to do a full factory reset now we have this update? Or are we just going to wipe cache

I have got in with cable & Vol up & power.

I have wiped cache twice & rebooted.

For the life of me I cannot get into recovery to clear the cache. I have the BRI N9860. I am using my AKG headphones. They are plugged in. I keep holding the volume up button then hold the power button. When are you supposed to release either of them? I have tried keeping hold of both, or releasing the power button at the first logo screen and all other options I can think of. After maybe 10 or 15 seconds there is a strong vibration and it then goes on to start normally, although it seems to start in flight mode for some reason and Nova is no longer my default launcher. What the h**l am I doing wrong?

Mooatreides

Dec 9, 2018
Beersheva
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
For the life of me I cannot get into recovery to clear the cache. I have the BRI N9860. I am using my AKG headphones. They are plugged in. I keep holding the volume up button then hold the power button. When are you supposed to release either of them? I have tried keeping hold of both, or releasing the power button at the first logo screen and all other options I can think of. After maybe 10 or 15 seconds there is a strong vibration and it then goes on to start normally, although it seems to start in flight mode for some reason and Nova is no longer my default launcher. What the h**l am I doing wrong?
me too headphones dint work, i turn off phone plugged into pc and voilà worked

Reactions: Hazem Hani
me too headphones dint work, i turn off phone plugged into pc and voilà worked

Thanks. Yes I just got it to work. As you say, I had to connect the phone to my computer before doing the buttons. Connecting my AKG earphones did not work, as others have said it should. Maybe there's something wrong with them but they work as earphones so I don't know. I hope this may help someone else.

Jan 6, 2021
Lol is this why our update is late? Hahaha

Actually looks like in terms of security patch we were ahead of other models since they prio HK devices on that. I was actually thinking the ui3 along with the Feb sec. patch was an update on coincidence. Or maybe it was the plan all along who knows 🙃

Flyarnk

Jun 15, 2010
Toronto
After android 11 update keys cafe (goodlock) is still not working on N9860. I am reading the issue is with HK version but not sure. Can someone verify??

Top Liked Posts