Where is UI 2.5 for International N9600?

Search This thread

shonkin

Oct 15, 2012
Am I the only one? I own a SM-N9600 unlocked international (South America) phone, and my wife owns an N960US version. Well, she's been updated well over a month now to the newest UI 2.5, while I'm stuck on 2.1 still. Anyone else in this predicament? Anyone know anything? I'm in US and on T-Mobile.

Reactions: rjgames
Mar 23, 2013
I also have a N9600 and am in Nicaragua. I'm still stuck on 2.1. Samsung customer service suggest that I installed Smart Switch. I did. And it says that everything is updated. But I'm still at One UI 2.1.

Does anyone know a way to update this even manually somehow? I'm on a Mac and really would like to have my note 9 updated. Another weird thing while I'm at it is that Bixby doesn't have hardly any cards. For whatever reason, all of the good ones were removed for some reason with an update quite some time back.

If anybody knows what's going on, I'd sure love some ideas or help.

jonathangrag

Feb 23, 2015
Curitiba
I've contact the brazilian Samsung support to ask about the update to UI 2.5
Who answered me said that they pretend to update in July!! That cannot be right, since in Germany and other countries the update started last year.

Wing00w0

Nov 13, 2011
Puebla
How dis
Instaled the N9600ZHU5FTLA on the n9600 brazilian version
It works!

I've tried other versions, but whey have fall on boot loop
How did you installed the Firmware, I'm from Mexico and the AT&T pfone that i hace updated now in mach and still in 2.1 UI, but when i tried to put the MXO Frimware i got the error that there is no able to connect wit the phone even that is being detected correctly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Am I the only one? I own a SM-N9600 unlocked international (South America) phone, and my wife owns an N960US version. Well, she's been updated well over a month now to the newest UI 2.5, while I'm stuck on 2.1 still. Anyone else in this predicament? Anyone know anything? I'm in US and on T-Mobile.
    I'm from Brazil and I have the same version that you do. No updates to UI 2.5 so far. That's sad.
    Mine updated today, January 7, though the update is dated as being December 3. Oh, well. At least I finally got it!!