• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Where or how can I find my android device id ?

Search This thread

V75

Aug 17, 2012
Hello

Where or how can I find my android device id ?
I tried "divice id apk" but it don't want to install on my phone.
I need it to access play google with my PC, because it's also impossible
to access play google with my phone (Sophone V75)

Thank's

tsirhcitna

Jul 4, 2012
Open dial pad, call *#*#8255#*#* ( 8255 = TALK ). If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID and Device ID. Your email is JID, and your device id is a string that after android- prefix

Taken from codekiem
To find the official page of the tool you're (probably) trying to use google "codekiem apk downloader" and click on the first link, and remember to follow all the instruction to set up chrome or it won't works

Reactions: jakar99

tsirhcitna

Jul 4, 2012
No device ID given with *#*#8255#*#*
And I still need an ID for use apk downloader...

From codekiem's website
I know there’s a problem that if you’re using an stock Android device that doesn’t have Google Play ( Android Market ) installed ( likes Kindle Fire, Nook Color… ) you won’t have a valid Android ID for APK Downloader. So I’m working on an app that helps you activate your device on Google Play, and then get an Android ID.

It worked on my device so far, but I couldn’t find a stock Kindle Fire or any non-Android Market devices to test it. So if you’re using one and willing to test, please drop me an email at redphoenix89[at]yahoo[dot]com and tell me which device you’re using. It still needs some more work, and I’ll inform you right away when it’s done.

Hope you’ll find this interesting and useful.

I think you should email him and help him..
For now you can use the others market (amazon app store, slideme, getjar,Opera Mobile App Store,AppBrain Superstore,OnlyAndroid Superstore...)

aqeel1978

Jan 30, 2012
Thanks buddy. Worked for me

Open dial pad, call *#*#8255#*#* ( 8255 = TALK ). If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID and Device ID. Your email is JID, and your device id is a string that after android- prefix

Taken from codekiem
To find the official page of the tool you're (probably) trying to use google "codekiem apk downloader" and click on the first link, and remember to follow all the instruction to set up chrome or it won't works

Thanks. It worked for me and i found my Android ID :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Taken from codekiem