Where to buy samsung A7 2018 back cover and glass

Search This thread

dieterhaack

Dec 7, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
Moto Z3 Play
During last weekend, I ordered several protective back cover on ebay.de.
Since then, two of those (China located) "Powersellers" refunded my money because they can't deliver or they have mixed up A8+ with A7 2018 in their product description. OMG, they really do not know which articles they sell. Others from local sellers are on its way.

Amazon has several cover, with too long delivery time direct from China (late November/early December). Even Samsung offers only one or two windowed flip cover (which I don't like). At Noreve, they are in planning phase to produce their lovely leather cover.

Last edited:

Belgarionbg

Mar 27, 2015
I have found that in many chinese stores, like aliexpres they are listing things for the name "samsung galaxy A7 2018" but it`s obvious that they are wrong as you can see the wrong holes.
So when you are searching don`t believe only to the main name but use the phone code name too >> "A750F" or "SM-A750F". This effectively reduce the search results to way more real ones. ;)

Reactions: dieterhaack

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have found that in many chinese stores, like aliexpres they are listing things for the name "samsung galaxy A7 2018" but it`s obvious that they are wrong as you can see the wrong holes.
    So when you are searching don`t believe only to the main name but use the phone code name too >> "A750F" or "SM-A750F". This effectively reduce the search results to way more real ones. ;)