Question Where to buy the International Version

Search This thread

ZzEzZ

Mar 29, 2016
Now that the Fold4 has been announced, I figured it's time to join the family (but with the fold3). I like rooting all my phones, so I'd need an international Fold3 (I'm in the US) to do it. I've never bought international before, so where do you all look when buying international?

saldistefano

Aug 31, 2009
Now that the Fold4 has been announced, I figured it's time to join the family (but with the fold3). I like rooting all my phones, so I'd need an international Fold3 (I'm in the US) to do it. I've never bought international before, so where do you all look when buying international?
I picked up an international from Amazon Refurbished. What I do not know is if they will model prior to sale. They are listed only as Fold 3 512GB.

ZzEzZ

Mar 29, 2016
I picked up an international from Amazon Refurbished. What I do not know is if they will model prior to sale. They are listed only as Fold 3 512GB.
Oh that's tricky. That could potentially be bad for some people if they get an international on accident and it doesn't work on their carriers bands.