Question Where to buy the Mi 11 Ultra?

Search This thread

Pacman1969

Feb 28, 2013
Anyone who gets their phone from wonda can you test weather Google Pay works. I am in Ireland and if Google Pays works I will buy the phone. Thank you in advance

Ojwm

Apr 12, 2021
Anyone who gets their phone from wonda can you test weather Google Pay works. I am in Ireland and if Google Pays works I will buy the phone. Thank you in advance
From what I understand, it won't. I plan to unlock my phone's bootloader and flash with a Xiaomi.eu rom in order to get Google Pay working.

adil7884

Sep 13, 2013
Switzerland
Ordered mine 6 April on AliExpress, Global version normally

Got an Email this morning for expedition. Estimated delivery 23 April.

The Seller said a price low enough that I did not pay tax but my warned that it could happen anyway. Wait and see.

final destination France
Hello, you have purchase from the official store Xiaomi AliExpress?

Pacman1969

Feb 28, 2013
From what I understand, it won't. I plan to unlock my phone's bootloader and flash with a Xiaomi.eu rom in order to get Google Pay working.
I thought that as well but there is a thread on here where someone bought the 11 ultra with the Chinese rom and Google Pay is working fine

Jhonxs

• Apr 15, 2013
    I personally activated google pay ( via revolut app ) ING mobile banking pay feature and also another card.
    All of these in the NFC HCE Wallet .

One important note. the phone comes by default with the mi wallet selected and you need to select the HCE Wallet in order to use your virtual cards ( this is kinda of a security option to prevent someone to steal your card information, quite usefull actually )

Cheers !

jmikepr

• Aug 15, 2019
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    By Monday I'm going to have a spare China ROM Mi 11 Ultra that I can sell to anybody in the US wanting it quick most likely via swappa.

I got anxious waiting on my Order from Liaow and so I ordered from WondaMobile. My WondaMobile order arrives Friday. Liaow order Monday. Obviously I don't need two and I'd rather just sell it and recoup some of the money than do an international return.

It'll be a 12GB 256 White Model. Let me know and I'll give you guys first heads up when I post on swappa.

I'll be willing to do free next day shipping as well.

kyero985

• May 9, 2019
    Huawei P40 Pro
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    My phone should be here in the next 2 days at most. TradingShenzhen's tracking says it's now with my local courier's hub which is about 5 miles from my house. Things to look forward to next:
    • The new cases I've ordered from Aliexpress (couldn't make up my mind so I ordered a few)
    • More firmware updates to further improve the camera
    • Doing some comparison shots with my current Huawei P40 Pro (I will upload these photos separately)

acm1108

Jun 10, 2010
    By Monday I'm going to have a spare China ROM Mi 11 Ultra that I can sell to anybody in the US wanting it quick most likely via swappa.

I got anxious waiting on my Order from Liaow and so I ordered from WondaMobile. My WondaMobile order arrives Friday. Liaow order Monday. Obviously I don't need two and I'd rather just sell it and recoup some of the money than do an international return.

It'll be a 12GB 256 White Model. Let me know and I'll give you guys first heads up when I post on swappa.

I'll be willing to do free next day shipping as well.
    I'll buy it off you - how can I contact you?

Top Liked Posts

Where did you buy yours?
      I bought it from wondamobile when it was available for a short time. It's out of stock right now.

And I bought a second one (also global version) over Aliexpress.. It should be delivered at the end of the week. It's in france right now and final destination is germany.
      Wondamobile was muuuch faster. 🙂
      I'm very confused, and probably not just me.
      This picture is from giztop link above.

View attachment 5311219
      Don't be fooled it's not official global version. Giztop should be honest that it's bootloader unlocked with global rom!
      We shall see in a few days I'll have mine by Friday then I'll be able to tell you officially if it's a lie or not. I still have faith just because I've ordered other stuff from them with no issue. Either way they are out of stock now so people would have to wait even if it is real. 😅

Looking forward to what you have :)
      They say on this Version Saftynet is pass. Google pay working.
      Yes, I can confirm this.
      I have the global version of the Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra and I use the latest weekly build of the EU ROM.
      To be sure, I bought the global version, but so far there are no problems at all and all saftynet tests are passed. 🙂
      I bought it from wondamobile when it was available for a short time. It's out of stock right now.

And I bought a second one (also global version) over Aliexpress.. It should be delivered at the end of the week. It's in france right now and final destination is germany.
      Wondamobile was muuuch faster. 🙂
      Hope my luck with giztop is good so I can have one as well. 😉 Did you consider them when buying yours?
      got my phone today
      175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
      lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
      Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
      Im on TMobile US.
      Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
      Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff

TradingShenzhen

TradingShenzhen offers 3 options

CHINA Firmware = Saftynet Passed + OTA Updates + W1

XIAOMI.EU Firmware (unlocked) = Saftynet Passed + manual Updates + W1

GLOBAL Firmware (unlocked) = Saftynet Failed + OTA Updates + W1

Things to note:
      AFAIK TradingShenzhen only sells Chinese variants, with the option to have Xiaomi.EU or Global ROM.
      Xiaomi.EU Firmware is NOT official, it's a community made ROM.
      If you choose Xiaomi.eu or the flashed global firmware, you will have to wait 12-15 extra days. It's necessary because the guys at TradingShenzhen have to unlock the bootloader, which takes 168 hours, then they will flash the ROM you chose - Xiaomi.EU or Global.
      Flashing ROM on Chinese model does not unlock additional network bands.

And W1 means Widevine L1 (I think), so you'll be able to watch Netflix in HD & HDR.

WondaMobile

The Global variant that sometimes appears on the Wondamobile site, is indeed a Global model. Confirmed by @Gh5st who already received his device.
      At the time I'm typing this post, it's not available. Don't forget to check here regularly... It might appear again. Or not.
      ho pagato in giro 160$
      Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
      got my phone today
      175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
      Got my Mi 11 Ultra through from Wondamobile today. Dispatched last Friday, received this morning (with a one day delay in Paris).

For anyone interested in how the Chinese version (from Wonda) is:
      1. Google Play was indeed preinstalled
      2. Not much bloatware - 5-7 apps that I don't want / are in Chinese
      3. Already set to English language. Some Chinese characters on default keyboard, but I switched to SwiftKey, eliminating that
      4. Only Chinese element that I can't change is the search screen
      5. Google Pay / Banking Apps / Netflix etc... etc... seem to work perfectly (although I haven't paid for anything with GPay yet)
      6. Firmware wasn't the latest but updated to new version (which appeared to enable the rear screen viewfinder feature)
      Search function being in Chinese is the *only* annoyance of the Chinese version for me so far. Didn't realise the Chinese ROM would be this liveable with.
      ho pagato in giro 160$
      Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
      lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
      Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
      Im on TMobile US.
      Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
      Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone