Question Where to buy the Mi 11 Ultra?

Search This thread

DREW76

Mar 15, 2013
Delivered!
Screenshot 2021-05-11 102916.png

DREW76

Mar 15, 2013
Can you send a screenshot of the software version please? Is it EEA or global?
And does it have a charger in the box?
If I remember I'll do that later. Only opened the box to see if there was a charger inside, which there is, a 67W charger with US pins. Comes with a 30W Mi charger with Aust pins. So if you don't have one already, you'll need an adapter

hassanaliyeh

• Apr 3, 2015
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    If I remember I'll do that later. Only opened the box to see if there was a charger inside, which there is, a 67W charger with US pins. Comes with a 30W Mi charger with Aust pins. So if you don't have one already, you'll need an adapter
    Great, I bought around 10 from ebay for the price of less than 10$ in total long ago and still sitting on my shelf :)

RX1337

• Jan 11, 2020
    Everybody don't order from Bluediode, I'm still waiting on mine that I ordered back on the 14th of April, that and other issues with them. They may be the cheapest.. but the service shows you why
    Honestly I thought that site is a scam lol. O don't think they offer PayPal. You should maybe do a chargeback man. Going for the cheapest option abroad might come on more expensive (example: no shipping at all, shipprd but customs apply etc)

RX1337

• Jan 11, 2020
    Have you? From mi-store.com.au? It's been out of stock for weeks mate. My order was placed on 19th of april and was dispatched just last night
    I went for the cn version since I wanted to opt in for the 512 version. Also price was vastly cheaper and the cn Rom is supposed to be better than eea/global rom with just minor drawbacks such as maybe a feature missing i don't need anyway in pretty much all other aspects the cn Rom is suppose to be better. Twrp will come in a few months anyway. So xiaomi Eu will probably be my choice down the line.

Also i got told today that it shipped yesterday and I got the tracking number (sadly they added Nilkin cases few days after I ordered, i need to look for those now)

apd

Dec 8, 2006
    London
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    Still waiting on mine - ordered from Wonda on 6 May and have a tracking number to be delivered (London) by midday today. Unfortunately, FedEx tracking show it has been at Chek Lap Kok airport in HK for a couple of days. Can't see it arriving in the next 23 minutes.....!!!

Gh5st

Sep 25, 2020
    Received mine (global version) from Wondamobile last friday..
    Everything is perfect.
    The delivery to Germany took 5 days.

I will receive another global version the next few days.. Don't know exactly when because tracking is not working properly.

The second device that is coming I will sell.
    I ordered two due to an error. 😅

mstrflsh

Mar 3, 2010
    Received mine (global version) from Wondamobile last friday..
    Everything is perfect.
    The delivery to Germany took 5 days.

I will receive another global version the next few days.. Don't know exactly when because tracking is not working properly.

The second device that is coming I will sell.
    I ordered two due to an error. 😅
    Keep me posted... is it black or white?

Princevelyn

Oct 31, 2019
    Vivo Nex 3
    OPPO Find X2
    Honestly I thought that site is a scam lol. O don't think they offer PayPal. You should maybe do a chargeback man. Going for the cheapest option abroad might come on more expensive (example: no shipping at all, shipprd but customs apply etc)
    Oh they take Paypal... It's just they seem to be run by idiots who don't believe in time management. From a poorly maintained website to inconsistent responses to emails. The only reason I didn't cancel is because I didn't want to start the wait all over again.

jericho246

• Dec 19, 2015
    Lol looks like I'm finally gonna get my hands on my Mi 11 Ultra... I ordered the global model right after it became available in my country, unfortunately the delivery company had some weird logistic problems because the phone was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago. Fingers crossed for today :)

edit: just received it :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Just received my Global Mi 11 Ultra from Giztop a few minutes ago and I can confirm it is the Global Version.
      IMG_20210521_110926.jpg
      Screenshot 2021-05-21 112404.png
      Where did you buy yours?
      I bought it from wondamobile when it was available for a short time. It's out of stock right now.

And I bought a second one (also global version) over Aliexpress.. It should be delivered at the end of the week. It's in france right now and final destination is germany.
      Wondamobile was muuuch faster. 🙂
      I'm very confused, and probably not just me.
      This picture is from giztop link above.

View attachment 5311219
      Don't be fooled it's not official global version. Giztop should be honest that it's bootloader unlocked with global rom!
      We shall see in a few days I'll have mine by Friday then I'll be able to tell you officially if it's a lie or not. I still have faith just because I've ordered other stuff from them with no issue. Either way they are out of stock now so people would have to wait even if it is real. 😅

Looking forward to what you have :)
      it's okay I guess, but doesn't seem very 'sturdy'. Although the fact that it doesn't make the phone too bulky, is good. And weighs only 20g
      Have the same case + camera protector. Case is fine, but I don't like the camera protector. Think it changes the quality of the pictures a bit when against light. Thought it's cut around the lenses (at least on the pic in their site was like that). Decided to buy some metal frame from Aliexpress that is cut around them.
      got my phone today
      175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
      Got my Mi 11 Ultra through from Wondamobile today. Dispatched last Friday, received this morning (with a one day delay in Paris).

For anyone interested in how the Chinese version (from Wonda) is:
      1. Google Play was indeed preinstalled
      2. Not much bloatware - 5-7 apps that I don't want / are in Chinese
      3. Already set to English language. Some Chinese characters on default keyboard, but I switched to SwiftKey, eliminating that
      4. Only Chinese element that I can't change is the search screen
      5. Google Pay / Banking Apps / Netflix etc... etc... seem to work perfectly (although I haven't paid for anything with GPay yet)
      6. Firmware wasn't the latest but updated to new version (which appeared to enable the rear screen viewfinder feature)
      Search function being in Chinese is the *only* annoyance of the Chinese version for me so far. Didn't realise the Chinese ROM would be this liveable with.
      ho pagato in giro 160$
      Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
      lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
      Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
      Im on TMobile US.
      Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
      Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone