Question Where to buy the Mi 11 Ultra?

Search This thread

wildlime

Mar 2, 2014
They have two listings and the one I posted is the official global rom with EU charger in box
I can tell you now that is not official global. There is no MIUI 12.5 for global or eu official yet. That's your first red flag.

It's Chinese with bootloader unlocked and global rom flashed. It's not the official global model which includes the additional bands and antenna. You will never be able to lock the bootloader.

RX1337

• Jan 11, 2020
    Certainly not blaming supplier. My gripe is with the shipping companies - not least for not keeping to their own deadlines and then not being able to give accurate information.
    Let me put this differently for you. The companies are in the crossfire of the current situation. More shipping demand due to the corona virus pandemic (yes it's slowly leaving but more people shop online now) and brexit for UK ppl

Reactions: heinhuiz

apd

Dec 8, 2006
    London
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    Let me put this differently for you. The companies are in the crossfire of the current situation. More shipping demand due to the corona virus pandemic (yes it's slowly leaving but more people shop online now) and brexit for UK ppl
    Thanks. I am involved in international trade so I know the details of how the market operates....!

samteeee

• I believe their limited run of the global model has sold out (and only in black... on the hunt for white) but it did come with the charger as global is the HK model. Only the Chinese one has no charger.

I'm looking for other stores based out of Malaysia or Hong Kong specifically. I'd normally pickup a new device in Malaysia once ever 3-4 years or so when on holiday, just can't seem to get one shipped here to the UK.
    Hi, I've dealt with these guys over the years and have found them to be trustworthy:

xiaomi-mi-11-ultra-5g-global-version-6-81-12-256gb-50mp-snapdragon-888

RX1337

• Jan 11, 2020
    Could anybody tell me if a package status of "depart from facility to service provider" being stuck for 3 days in Shenzhen is normal?

mstrflsh

Mar 3, 2010
    Hi, I've dealt with these guys over the years and have found them to be trustworthy:

xiaomi-mi-11-ultra-5g-global-version-6-81-12-256gb-50mp-snapdragon-888
    Hey, thank you though their prices are very high, the same as Xiaomi UK. There's around £40 of difference so I'm still waiting for further drops.

The Chinese model might genuinely be my best choice for a while, flashed with Xiaomi.eu ROM.
    Slightly worried about Google Pay not working over the life of the device which is holding me back from the Chinese version!

panda24z

Feb 29, 2012
    I can tell you now that is not official global. There is no MIUI 12.5 for global or eu official yet. That's your first red flag.

It's Chinese with bootloader unlocked and global rom flashed. It's not the official global model which includes the additional bands and antenna. You will never be able to lock the bootloader.
    There was a Reddit post created yesterday with several users saying they got 12.5 on their EU variant. I personally haven't received the update on my global unit, but it's not the EU version. So it's totally possible.

TyreReviews

May 14, 2021
    As an english person currently in the US with a recently smashed oneplus 8 pro screen I thought it would be the perfect time to upgrade to the Xi 11 Pro or S21 Ultra as I really don't rate the oneplus.

Of course, as someone with dual citizenship I need dual sim, so that rules out a local S21 Ultra (thanks american monopolies) so I've been trying to find an EU version of the Xi 11 Pro in the UK or here (I can have someone ship out the UK version) and what would you know, it's freaking impossible to find.

I'm a heavy google pay / google assistant user so I don't want to mess with Chinese version with flashed ROM.

Anyone selling one? :D I had my Pixel 2 XL with me so I'm currently using that, but boy does it feel slow after the oneplus 8 pro.

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
    Dartmoor
    gavinsgadgets.com
    Wondamobile customer service is excellent.

Shipping delays are happening a lot it seems. Issues are covid, customs clearance and the Brexit additional paperwork. I was speaking to FedEx and it seems it’s chaos at certain times & places.

SlyUK

May 13, 2015

Which are the legitimate or best places to purchase the official global model from kindly ?

KATANA_TEAM

Jul 6, 2014
    Berlin
    Hi guys.
    I'm about to buy a MI Ultra. I'm interested in the 12/256 variant. I want to make a purchase on tradingshenzhen or wondamobile.

Do you know witch is faster? And how long more or less does it take to arrive in Germany?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Currently Xiaomi Italy still sells online the Global model at 1199€
      Hello to All.
      An online store does not mention whether it is a Global or Chinese version, so if anyone is sure of their opinion, please say whether this number corresponds to a Chinese or Global version.
      MZB0912EU

Is there a description of the exact modifications of the model?

Thank you.
      Looks like an EU variant subjective to country of purchase.
      Hey Bro,
      How is the device going with you? what are your thoughts? mine yet to arrive, more 10 days -.-
      Hey mate

Going pretty good.
      Had to get used to Miui coming from a OP8P there is a bit of difference.
      Battery life could be better.
      I have debloated most of the Mi apps that i would never use.
      Got Volte and VoWifi working as well

All in all its a pretty good phone, I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase
      Just received my Global Mi 11 Ultra from Giztop a few minutes ago and I can confirm it is the Global Version.View attachment 5316145View attachment 5316147

Great news. 👍 .
      How long did it take to get to you from the time it showed shipping from giztop until you received it.
      Finally received the damn Nillkin case.

IMG_20210531_180331.jpg
      got my phone today
      175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
      Got my Mi 11 Ultra through from Wondamobile today. Dispatched last Friday, received this morning (with a one day delay in Paris).

For anyone interested in how the Chinese version (from Wonda) is:
      1. Google Play was indeed preinstalled
      2. Not much bloatware - 5-7 apps that I don't want / are in Chinese
      3. Already set to English language. Some Chinese characters on default keyboard, but I switched to SwiftKey, eliminating that
      4. Only Chinese element that I can't change is the search screen
      5. Google Pay / Banking Apps / Netflix etc... etc... seem to work perfectly (although I haven't paid for anything with GPay yet)
      6. Firmware wasn't the latest but updated to new version (which appeared to enable the rear screen viewfinder feature)
      Search function being in Chinese is the *only* annoyance of the Chinese version for me so far. Didn't realise the Chinese ROM would be this liveable with.
      ho pagato in giro 160$
      Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
      lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
      Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
      Im on TMobile US.
      Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
      Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff