• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Where to buy the Mi 11 Ultra?

Search This thread

yquitumadbro

Sep 17, 2020
Today I've unexpectedly had my parcel from Aliexpress "accepted by last mile carrier", how long will it take from now to get tge item delivered? Any idea guys?
I work for amazon usually that means that the delivery driver has the package and should be their the same day. 😎 Depends who's delivering it though like what company. Also depends where you live cause I don't know who's delivering your package.

yquitumadbro

Sep 17, 2020
I bought it from wondamobile when it was available for a short time. It's out of stock right now.

And I bought a second one (also global version) over Aliexpress.. It should be delivered at the end of the week. It's in france right now and final destination is germany.
Wondamobile was muuuch faster. 🙂
Hope my luck with giztop is good so I can have one as well. 😉 Did you consider them when buying yours?

Reactions: Gh5st

Gh5st

Sep 25, 2020
Hope my luck with giztop is good so I can have one as well. 😉 Did you consider them when buying yours?
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. 🤞
Yes, I have considered giztop in general but I was too unsure there because of possible import taxes that could be due.
Wondamobile guarantees that there will definitely be no more costs than the indicated ones.
And also via Aliexpress I was guaranteed that no further costs or import taxes are due.
That is the only reason why I preferred these two options.

Reactions: yquitumadbro

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
I work for amazon usually that means that the delivery driver has the package and should be their the same day. 😎 Depends who's delivering it though like what company. Also depends where you live cause I don't know who's delivering your package.
I live in London, delivery should be taken by royal mail. Do you know when will they tell me about custom charges?

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010

wildlime

Mar 2, 2014
We shall see in a few days I'll have mine by Friday then I'll be able to tell you officially if it's a lie or not. I still have faith just because I've ordered other stuff from them with no issue. Either way they are out of stock now so people would have to wait even if it is real. 😅
I hope it is official and they just had the spec wrong. I have ordered from them before too and it's been fine. You will know as soon as you get it as it will have the CE logo on back .

yquitumadbro

Sep 17, 2020
Out of interest what do you guys think of MIUI generally ?
I think it's amazing I'm sure for Chinese users it's even better but I do like it a lot. I have used a Google, Huawei, Samsung, one plus, and iPhone and mi phone and love the mi phones the second best behind the pixel just because I love stock Google lol. I think they really care about making their phones better and tend to take suggestions from the customers. I only hope with them not being blacklisted in the USA that they eventually come here and push the other companies to do even better.

RX1337

Jan 11, 2020
I think it's amazing I'm sure for Chinese users it's even better but I do like it a lot. I have used a Google, Huawei, Samsung, one plus, and iPhone and mi phone and love the mi phones the second best behind the pixel just because I love stock Google lol. I think they really care about making their phones better and tend to take suggestions from the customers. I only hope with them not being blacklisted in the USA that they eventually come here and push the other companies to do even better.
I don't think they will ever publish products in the us due to the us then playing the " you spy on us" card. So they just don't touch that market.

yquitumadbro

Sep 17, 2020
I don't think they will ever publish products in the us due to the us then playing the " you spy on us" card. So they just don't touch that market.
You think even with them taking away the blacklist it won't help? Or maybe they could have more bands I'd be equally as happy lol. I had the Huawei p20 pro and it worked perfectly fine and never had network issues not saying Xiaomi does just wish they had more bands.

-iHackerz-

Nov 16, 2013
Glina
Giztop seems to have the 'Global' variant back in stock (this time Black only though), they seem to restock faster than wanda currently, if this truly is the real deal.
EDIT: Never mind, they have a separate page for the White version now, also in stock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    got my phone today
    175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
    Got my Mi 11 Ultra through from Wondamobile today. Dispatched last Friday, received this morning (with a one day delay in Paris).

For anyone interested in how the Chinese version (from Wonda) is:
    1. Google Play was indeed preinstalled
    2. Not much bloatware - 5-7 apps that I don't want / are in Chinese
    3. Already set to English language. Some Chinese characters on default keyboard, but I switched to SwiftKey, eliminating that
    4. Only Chinese element that I can't change is the search screen
    5. Google Pay / Banking Apps / Netflix etc... etc... seem to work perfectly (although I haven't paid for anything with GPay yet)
    6. Firmware wasn't the latest but updated to new version (which appeared to enable the rear screen viewfinder feature)
    Search function being in Chinese is the *only* annoyance of the Chinese version for me so far. Didn't realise the Chinese ROM would be this liveable with.
    ho pagato in giro 160$
    Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
    lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
    Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
    Im on TMobile US.
    Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
    Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff