• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Where to buy the Mi 11 Ultra?

Search This thread
Well if you paid for Express Shipping then yes I would certainly file a Paypal Claim. I would additionally call (after making the claim with all the additional information provided) to make sure a person actually reads all the details. You will (I'd say) get your money back. I wouldn't really worry about it.

I appreciate it. What really sucks is that I really wanted the phone and now I have been dealing with this for a month .

But thank you I appreciate your words
Well if you paid for Express Shipping then yes I would certainly file a Paypal Claim. I would additionally call (after making the claim with all the additional information provided) to make sure a person actually reads all the details. You will (I'd say) get your money back. I wouldn't really worry about it.

Thank you. What really sucks is that I really want the phone now I have been without the phone or the money for a month. But thank you anyway I appreciate the words

oregonbruin

Dec 19, 2010
Medford, Oregon
I just received the tracking number (DHL) roughly two days after the notification that the global Mi 11 Ultra shipped. This will be interesting to see how long it takes. I'll post once received.
The phone just arrived, one day earlier than estimated. I'm relieved that it is the true global Mi 11 Ultra. I paid for express delivery which said approximately 7-10 days. I ordered on 6.2.2021, it shipped on 6.7 and arrived here in 8 days. Now, it's time to open the box!

Attachments

• PXL_20210615_201602778.jpg
    PXL_20210615_201602778.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 151

lalith

Dec 22, 2010
buffalo
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
The phone just arrived, one day earlier than estimated. I'm relieved that it is the true global Mi 11 Ultra. I paid for express delivery which said approximately 7-10 days. I ordered on 6.2.2021, it shipped on 6.7 and arrived here in 8 days. Now, it's time to open the box!
How much did it cost you for the global version? And how is the signal strength? Am wondering what cell antenna they are using in Chinese vs global phones

Xrealm

Jun 30, 2021
Does anyone know whether the xiaomi 11 ultra from trading shenzhen is an official China version and not a fake?

And how would you go checking if it is a fake? I know the MNEI number is to check the global version only.

Appreciate the help

Psimel14

Mar 3, 2017
Does anyone know whether the xiaomi 11 ultra from trading shenzhen is an official China version and not a fake?

And how would you go checking if it is a fake? I know the MNEI number is to check the global version only.

Appreciate the help
Tradingshenzhen.com is ok.
I buy there chinese with xiaomi.eu

sprunknwn

Jan 6, 2014
Hi All,

I must say this is a great thread and a better source of information than I have found in any other website/forum, so thanks for that!
I want to purchase the global version of the Mi 11 Ultra.
Anyone know of any reliable sellers that currently have that version?
What are the main limitations of the Chinese official version? Is it only the system language or anything else?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

munky-head

Mar 8, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
For what it's worth, I ordered mine from TradingShenzhen - everything is awesome, working fine.
The only problem in this process was the communication with them, which wasn't too friendly.

The Chinese post office decided to return the package back to the store, for no apparent reason. Guess that happens.
Getting them to resend the phone, however, was a pickle. It took me so long to explain that the package never even left China and was returned to their logistics center - and ask them to just re-send it...

Product good - communication and customer service bad :)

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
People thinking about buying this now should wait 6 weeks and buy the 12 ultra

This 11 ultra was half baked and I don't know how they let it sell like that

chistery

May 24, 2010
London
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
People thinking about buying this now should wait 6 weeks and buy the 12 ultra

This 11 ultra was half baked and I don't know how they let it sell like that
There's nothing to suggest the 12 Ultra (outside of CN) will be any different.

Xiaomi release so many phones and they fail to support them properly (outside of CN). I'll also never buy a CN version again as they may show they support all the right bands, but that's no indication that CA and other features will work.

Of course I'll be tempted by the 12 Ultra, but I should really stick with my Pixel 6 Pro which arrives next week, but the 12 Ultra will take better pics!

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
There's nothing to suggest the 12 Ultra (outside of CN) will be any different.

Xiaomi release so many phones and they fail to support them properly (outside of CN). I'll also never buy a CN version again as they may show they support all the right bands, but that's no indication that CA and other features will work.

Of course I'll be tempted by the 12 Ultra, but I should really stick with my Pixel 6 Pro which arrives next week, but the 12 Ultra will take better pics!
I think they might eventually figure it out
Headline grabbing specs without any software updates will ensure the user experience is always subpar

World's fastest charging phone or worlds best camera helps sell units but buggy UI and no updates for international customers will hurt them eventually

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
Vivo X60 Pro+
I ordered mine from TradingShenzhen - everything is awesome, working fine.
A friendly warning: Be very careful when buying from TradingShenzhen. I just to buy from them, had good experience but not anymore. Once before, they deliver me a tablet with scratches on the screen. Recently they kept my money for one month on the false promises, and they would apparently keep it even more and never deliver if I hadn't gotten rid of them.

Reactions: speedtripler

ultravy

May 22, 2013
unknow
Huawei P20 Pro
OnePlus 6
A friendly warning: Be very careful when buying from TradingShenzhen. I just to buy from them, had good experience but not anymore. Once before, they deliver me a tablet with scratches on the screen. Recently they kept my money for one month on the false promises, and they would apparently keep it even more and never deliver if I hadn't gotten rid of them.
I wish i would read this before i order from them! For some reason, mine is stuck for 6 days on " delivery to local courier " in U.K. . I know from what i read, should be same day or next day picked by last mile carrier (royal mail). I emailed them and they said i should wait, it will take a while at this stop.
Edit: Product delivered!
Today i pick up my phone 😁
I didn't had time for it, as i had to go to work! So, TradingShenzhen not that bad after all, but for unknow reason package sit 7 days awaiting to picked up. Only half hour driving between this two distribution centers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211031_172536.jpg
    Screenshot_20211031_172536.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20211031_111418.jpg
    IMG_20211031_111418.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: speedtripler

alixra

Jan 5, 2016
I wish i would read this before i order from them! For some reason, mine is stuck for 6 days on " delivery to local courier " in U.K. . I know from what i read, should be same day or next day picked by last mile carrier (royal mail). I emailed them and they said i should wait, it will take a while at this stop.
Edit: Product delivered!
Today i pick up my phone 😁
I didn't had time for it, as i had to go to work! So, TradingShenzhen not that bad after all, but for unknow reason package sit 7 days awaiting to picked up. Only half hour driving between this two distribution centers!
Hi. Did you pay any custom fee?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi. Did you pay any custom fee?
    No, they pay for custom fee. Came well packed. After i unlocked bootloader and I waited 1 week - 168 hours. I flashed xiaomi.eu rom!
    got my phone today
    175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
    Got my Mi 11 Ultra through from Wondamobile today. Dispatched last Friday, received this morning (with a one day delay in Paris).

For anyone interested in how the Chinese version (from Wonda) is:
    1. Google Play was indeed preinstalled
    2. Not much bloatware - 5-7 apps that I don't want / are in Chinese
    3. Already set to English language. Some Chinese characters on default keyboard, but I switched to SwiftKey, eliminating that
    4. Only Chinese element that I can't change is the search screen
    5. Google Pay / Banking Apps / Netflix etc... etc... seem to work perfectly (although I haven't paid for anything with GPay yet)
    6. Firmware wasn't the latest but updated to new version (which appeared to enable the rear screen viewfinder feature)
    Search function being in Chinese is the *only* annoyance of the Chinese version for me so far. Didn't realise the Chinese ROM would be this liveable with.
    ho pagato in giro 160$
    Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
    lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
    Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
    Im on TMobile US.
    Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
    Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff