Question Where to buy the Mi 11 Ultra?

Search This thread

Nammster

Apr 10, 2021
Suisse
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I gave in and ordered from Wonda at the weekend, it's just been picked up by Fedex and due for delivery on Thursday.
Ordered mine Saturday
Got an Email this morning with the track number
then just got an SMS from DHL for a delivery the 14th

Wonda was telling me they will ship it the 15th plus 4/5 days but look like it would be sooner

final destination Switzerland

Reactions: chistery

nono52

Jan 4, 2011
Ordered mine 6 April on AliExpress, Global version normally

Got an Email this morning for expedition. Estimated delivery 23 April.

The Seller said a price low enough that I did not pay tax but my warned that it could happen anyway. Wait and see.

final destination France

Gh5st

Sep 25, 2020
I also thought about buying over Aliexpress but like mentioned bevor I would have to pay taxes because they only offer Aliexpress Standard shipping..

Gh5st

Sep 25, 2020
Almost never had to pay taxes with AE. As long as they ship with normal forwarder. But it can always happen of course.
Just as with any other shipment from China.
In germany (with Aliexpress Standard shipping) they use the most of the time DHL and with DHL the possibility that you have to pay taxes is really high. :(

kyero985

May 9, 2019
Huawei P40 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Almost there! It's my first time using TradingShenzhen and they don't seem too bad :D

1618253770478.png

Top Liked Posts

DFS are a UK furniture store, the sort of retailer that always seems to be having a sale.
    So £1199 for the UK release.😂.

Awesome for a device that was £650 on release in china and the Philippines and £720 in India.

Shame. A bit of a reduction and it would have sold well.
    It'll be discounted soon in the UK, Xiaomi seem to be the DFS of phone manufacturers.
    got my phone today
    175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
    Got my Mi 11 Ultra through from Wondamobile today. Dispatched last Friday, received this morning (with a one day delay in Paris).

For anyone interested in how the Chinese version (from Wonda) is:
    1. Google Play was indeed preinstalled
    2. Not much bloatware - 5-7 apps that I don't want / are in Chinese
    3. Already set to English language. Some Chinese characters on default keyboard, but I switched to SwiftKey, eliminating that
    4. Only Chinese element that I can't change is the search screen
    5. Google Pay / Banking Apps / Netflix etc... etc... seem to work perfectly (although I haven't paid for anything with GPay yet)
    6. Firmware wasn't the latest but updated to new version (which appeared to enable the rear screen viewfinder feature)
    Search function being in Chinese is the *only* annoyance of the Chinese version for me so far. Didn't realise the Chinese ROM would be this liveable with.
    ho pagato in giro 160$
    Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
    Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
    Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff
    lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
    Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
    Im on TMobile US.
    got my phone today
    175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
    Got my Mi 11 Ultra through from Wondamobile today. Dispatched last Friday, received this morning (with a one day delay in Paris).

For anyone interested in how the Chinese version (from Wonda) is:
    1. Google Play was indeed preinstalled
    2. Not much bloatware - 5-7 apps that I don't want / are in Chinese
    3. Already set to English language. Some Chinese characters on default keyboard, but I switched to SwiftKey, eliminating that
    4. Only Chinese element that I can't change is the search screen
    5. Google Pay / Banking Apps / Netflix etc... etc... seem to work perfectly (although I haven't paid for anything with GPay yet)
    6. Firmware wasn't the latest but updated to new version (which appeared to enable the rear screen viewfinder feature)
    Search function being in Chinese is the *only* annoyance of the Chinese version for me so far. Didn't realise the Chinese ROM would be this liveable with.
    ho pagato in giro 160$
    Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
    lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
    Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
    Im on TMobile US.
    Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
    Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone