Question Where to buy the Mi 11 Ultra?

Search This thread

panda24z

Feb 29, 2012
A Reddit user posted that the UK Global release date is scheduled for May 5th. This information was disclosed by a sales rep at the Harrods Xiaomi Pop up store. It's not by any means a guarantee, but something to consider as well.

From what I understand, it won't. I plan to unlock my phone's bootloader and flash with a Xiaomi.eu rom in order to get Google Pay working.
Why wouldn't it? Chinese MIUI does not have any issues with Google pay once you change default payment method.

BTW, my phone was delivered last week. Itbwas shipped in the 8th of April. It took around 9 working days in total to arrive from China to Luxembourg with DHL Express. My customs fees were 41 euros. Phone is great overall, i highly recommend Liaow.com, very responsive and helpful.

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
I believe they will start selling global version on 23rd of april as in india. And probably a week after officially world wide

I am waiting 23rd april impatiently. I'll just go global, and seller on aliexpress global for 1200usd does not deliver to australia -.-
I would imagine ordering will start for the global around this time in many places. Gives Xiaomi time to update the firmware properly As well.

Death'87

Sep 14, 2007
Damn, talk about fast... Also ordered on the 6th restock, and mine is still showing as processing. Via whatsapp they told me it that "its on its way out". Lets see how much hey take.

Did you also order the charger or nah. I feel like the people that did are getting delayed 🤔
Yep, I ordered the charger too.. The tracking is still stucked on Amsterdam

Reactions: speedtripler
My order from tradigshenzen is stuck here, it doesnt move for 4 days, i bought charger with my order, so it may cause delay, it seems weight at tradingshenzhen site and courier site is different(it seems it stuck at amsterdam) anyone same problem?
Snímek obrazovky (47).png

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
1799 AUD haha what a joke

Just get the china version for 1300-1400 and flash global or EU rom.

The CH version works on all Australian bands including 5g.
Not going to risk going cn version and flash eu rom and headache with updates and google pay. More over, 12gb/256 the cheapest I found as cn was 16xx.
Also, you must be on vodafone to have all bands working, I have Optus as personal and telstra for work, so I checked bands and their main in most of australia is 28 for 4g and 40 for 5g.
However, at some point, I totally agree with you but I'd buy mind peace and have australian warranty as well.

pafc66

Oct 13, 2014
Not going to risk going cn version and flash eu rom and headache with updates and google pay. More over, 12gb/256 the cheapest I found as cn was 16xx.
Also, you must be on vodafone to have all bands working, I have Optus as personal and telstra for work, so I checked bands and their main in most of australia is 28 for 4g and 40 for 5g.
However, at some point, I totally agree with you but I'd buy mind peace and have australian warranty as well.

Are you sure?
Everywhere I've read band 28 is supported for Telstra which is 4gx and band 78 which is 5g.

Zaffy

Jul 7, 2016
Yep, I ordered the charger too.. The tracking is still stucked on Amsterdam
Mine arrived today to Spain. Lets see how much it takes to arrive to my house. Usually this stuff tends to be pretty fast but I aint going to hold my breath here. First time having something shipped through YunExpress.

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
A Reddit user posted that the UK Global release date is scheduled for May 5th. This information was disclosed by a sales rep at the Harrods Xiaomi Pop up store. It's not by any means a guarantee, but something to consider as well.
I imagine a lot of disappointed people turning up and realising it wasn’t for then available to buy. That date seems pretty close to the actual.

semsem1969

May 17, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
This where I got mine from, took 4 days

chistery

May 24, 2010
London
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Why is Xiaomi UK so bad at launching new devices? They have global launch events, they follow up with UK launches, and they still forget the price or on sale date. They seem more interested in giving out phones to bloggers than actually selling devices.

gavinfabl

Mar 23, 2005
Dartmoor
gavinsgadgets.com
Why is Xiaomi UK so bad at launching new devices? They have global launch events, they follow up with UK launches, and they still forget the price or on sale date. They seem more interested in giving out phones to bloggers than actually selling devices.
Every tech company does this. And with the Ultra they aren’t bad at anything. It’s just got released in China & the global version starts to get released in about a week’s time.

What they don’t do is release every version of their phone in certain places. This is often driven by network carriers.

Good news is lots of carriers want to range this phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    got my phone today
    175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
    Got my Mi 11 Ultra through from Wondamobile today. Dispatched last Friday, received this morning (with a one day delay in Paris).

For anyone interested in how the Chinese version (from Wonda) is:
    1. Google Play was indeed preinstalled
    2. Not much bloatware - 5-7 apps that I don't want / are in Chinese
    3. Already set to English language. Some Chinese characters on default keyboard, but I switched to SwiftKey, eliminating that
    4. Only Chinese element that I can't change is the search screen
    5. Google Pay / Banking Apps / Netflix etc... etc... seem to work perfectly (although I haven't paid for anything with GPay yet)
    6. Firmware wasn't the latest but updated to new version (which appeared to enable the rear screen viewfinder feature)
    Search function being in Chinese is the *only* annoyance of the Chinese version for me so far. Didn't realise the Chinese ROM would be this liveable with.
    ho pagato in giro 160$
    Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
    lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
    Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
    Im on TMobile US.
    Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
    Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff