Question Where to buy the Mi 11 Ultra?

Search This thread

picitup

Jan 9, 2011
Deal
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I bought mine from Giztop here:

At USD 1,099.00 (£791.00) it was a *load* cheaper than ebay offerings which seem to be around £1200-1400.

It arrived in the UK after a couple of weeks with no import duties so that was pleasing.

It's got a China ROM and really didn't want to install google services - Play kept disappearing and I kept re-installing it from apkpure and eventually it seemed to stick. Hopefully Play has installed the google services it needs and now it's happy.

It works fine on O2 network so I'm all around pleased.

And those cameras - mind blowing!

Cheers

Steve

jmikepr

Aug 15, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I bought mine from Giztop here:

At USD 1,099.00 (£791.00) it was a *load* cheaper than ebay offerings which seem to be around £1200-1400.

It arrived in the UK after a couple of weeks with no import duties so that was pleasing.

It's got a China ROM and really didn't want to install google services - Play kept disappearing and I kept re-installing it from apkpure and eventually it seemed to stick. Hopefully Play has installed the google services it needs and now it's happy.

It works fine on O2 network so I'm all around pleased.

And those cameras - mind blowing!

Cheers

Steve
No need to do that. Delete your play store APK. Go to the GetApps xiaomi store preinstalled on the phone.

Search Google. Download Play store from Xiaomi App Store. Everything installs perfectly.

Kcomba

May 5, 2021
Thinking of purchasing Mi 11 ulta here in Canada just wondering if it's smart decision or if I'd be better to go with the S21 ultra or one+ 9 pro mi ultra would really be my first choice

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015
Finally ordered a Mi 11 Ultra after it was officially presented in my country. Global variant, obviously. Unfortunately my carrier only had the Black model in stock for some reason, but I still bought it.
Kinda expensive - 1199€. But it is what it is...

I should receive it by Friday.

samarx

Aug 10, 2010
I'm definitely interested in buying the Global Version since it seems it'll work a little better with T-Mobile USA. Hopefully it goes on sale soon. My OnePlus 7 Pro has served me well but it's time for an upgrade
The global version bands for t mobile are the same as Chinese version. Also Chinese version gets fast updates than global. Buy at Giztop

RX1337

Jan 11, 2020
How have you been enjoying your phone. Is the camera as good as Dxomark have stated? What do you like about it and is there anything you are unhappy with?
He has the global version so he doesn't have the latest updates yet. With the chinese rom you get updates quicker and the camera improved quite a bit

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015
He has the global version so he doesn't have the latest updates yet. With the chinese rom you get updates quicker and the camera improved quite a bit

Mi 11 Ultra was released in France yesterday (still not available in some stores until tomorrow) so it's gonna be kinda disappointing if it doesn't have the camera improvement out of the box. Not that big of a deal if this update arrives soon I guess.

RX1337

Jan 11, 2020
Mi 11 Ultra was released in France yesterday (still not available in some stores until tomorrow) so it's gonna be kinda disappointing if it doesn't have the camera improvement out of the box. Not that big of a deal if this update arrives soon I guess.
Well it still has a very good camera and i am aware it's been released in france :) i decided today however to buy the 512 cn version for a better price (also didn't know until 30 min after I made the order that it was haha, but absolutely no regrets)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    got my phone today
    175603180_2002121356605030_8806550703476120886_n.jpg
    Got my Mi 11 Ultra through from Wondamobile today. Dispatched last Friday, received this morning (with a one day delay in Paris).

For anyone interested in how the Chinese version (from Wonda) is:
    1. Google Play was indeed preinstalled
    2. Not much bloatware - 5-7 apps that I don't want / are in Chinese
    3. Already set to English language. Some Chinese characters on default keyboard, but I switched to SwiftKey, eliminating that
    4. Only Chinese element that I can't change is the search screen
    5. Google Pay / Banking Apps / Netflix etc... etc... seem to work perfectly (although I haven't paid for anything with GPay yet)
    6. Firmware wasn't the latest but updated to new version (which appeared to enable the rear screen viewfinder feature)
    Search function being in Chinese is the *only* annoyance of the Chinese version for me so far. Didn't realise the Chinese ROM would be this liveable with.
    ho pagato in giro 160$
    Guys if everybody starts speaking a different language then we got a problem here. I could speak german with some people here too but I don't cause not everybody speaks it.
    lucky you! how is it on T-Mobile in the US? my concern was the lack of band 66, but has it been an issue? do you notice slower speeds with the 11 ultra?
    Broo forget about 66 !!! Is old band. Im getting 5G everywhere. I repeat lmao everywhere. In bad reception area I'm getting LTE with better speed than Snapdragon 865 Plus lool
    Im on TMobile US.
    Got my one ! Chinese variant on US Tmobile !
    Lmao all the time 5G. I was worry about it pfff