Question Where to buy the vivo x80 pro, dimensity 9000

Search This thread

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
Please post some international stores that sell this version. No snapdragon versios, please

They're more rare than a very rare thing that never existed

Thanks

kenajanek

May 17, 2022
Please post some international stores that sell this version. No snapdragon versios, please

They're more rare than a very rare thing that never existed

Thanks
I ordered for me on tradingshenzhen, around 3 days ago. Note that the dimensity 9000 version seems to be officially available only since last week...

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
And an Alibaba China seller tells me the dimensity isn't vivo's priority when it comes to manufacturing the x80 pro. He tells me they're not making them right now and hardly any seller in China has them. All snapdragon. P'd off

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
Out of curiosity: why do you think the Dimensity is better than the Snapdragon version ?
The dimensity 9000 is better due to its more powerful cpu, more efficient, although, less powerful gpu.

The gpu being more efficient generates less heat, uses less power, so reviewers are seeing better performance than its more powerful snapdragon gpu competitor because the dimensity seems to throttles less

I have the redmi k50 pro dimensity 9000 version, it's really good. It's camera is below standard though

Apr 14, 2013
Hyderabad
Even Dimensity 9000 is a step Ahead with bluetooth 5.3 and AV1 codec support. Which google is promoting more to have all videos under this format which is 30% more efficient than HEVC. Which qualcomm is planning to have it in next SD 8Gen2 cpu.

saayinla

Jan 24, 2008
London
Any idea where to buy for UK buyers and will UK banking apps work if buying the Chinese versions?

Also is there an EU rom offering for this?

kenajanek

May 17, 2022
Unfortunately I dont have it now. Still waiting...
Little update:

Unfortunately, Im still waiting for the phone to derive via tradingshenzhen. I was first one to order the blue dimensity 9000 12/256 GB version, bcs I watched mutliple times in a day if the phone already available to order on their site. 9-10 days after oder and payment they wrote me that blue version is not available anymore by VIVO and I should choose a new color. I answered immediatley to take the orange version, but since then I'm still waiting for a reply by the support.... Such a ****

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
You won't want to hear that I have my vivo x80 pro dimensity 9000 version then.

Just set up, will see his it goes. Feels lovely so far. Got from my trusted Alibaba sourse. Tells me vivo aren't really making these 9000 versions

kenajanek

May 17, 2022
You won't want to hear that I have my vivo x80 pro dimensity 9000 version then.

Just set up, will see his it goes. Feels lovely so far. Got from my trusted Alibaba sourse. Tells me vivo aren't really making these 9000 versions
Wow cool! Lucky you :)

I'm very interested how it performs. In Youtube and other platforns I cant find a single video for comparison of sd and d9000 versions of x80 pro

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
Wow cool! Lucky you :)

I'm very interested how it performs. In Youtube and other platforns I cant find a single video for comparison of sd and d9000 versions of x80 pro
Stuff I've seen only compare the x80 dimensity to the x80 pro snapdragon, I can't blame them. It's good enough and it's a pain trying to get hold of the dimensity x80 pro.

adampa1006

May 11, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
Where to buy Global version on AliExpress, is it out yet? Or should I just try Chinese version? Last China ROM phone I had, I sold it because notificaitons did not work (no matter what settings I did)

Switters74

May 30, 2022
Little update:

Unfortunately, Im still waiting for the phone to derive via tradingshenzhen. I was first one to order the blue dimensity 9000 12/256 GB version, bcs I watched mutliple times in a day if the phone already available to order on their site. 9-10 days after oder and payment they wrote me that blue version is not available anymore by VIVO and I should choose a new color. I answered immediatley to take the orange version, but since then I'm still waiting for a reply by the support.... Such a ****
Hallo, funny, u were on the same path like me, I've had also ordered the blue Dimensity variant of the x80 pro with 256gb... first everything went fine the whole process was completed, they told me the device is ready for shipping and 2 days later they have send me some email that everything was a mistake, there is no blue Dimensity, i should order something else... Hmmm not nice, I felt in love with the light blue, and I don't want an oven for my hands with the snapdragon as well... what to do? The black variant is glas what I like more and the orange looks a little bit more fancy but I'm still not convincet from the material... It would be very helpful if somebody could say something about the differences between the 9000 and the snapdragon...

kenajanek

May 17, 2022
Hallo, funny, u were on the same path like me, I've had also ordered the blue Dimensity variant of the x80 pro with 256gb... first everything went fine the whole process was completed, they told me the device is ready for shipping and 2 days later they have send me some email that everything was a mistake, there is no blue Dimensity, i should order something else... Hmmm not nice, I felt in love with the light blue, and I don't want an oven for my hands with the snapdragon as well... what to do? The black variant is glas what I like more and the orange looks a little bit more fancy but I'm still not convincet from the material... It would be very helpful if somebody could say something about the differences between the 9000 and the snapdragon...
I chose the orange one now, bcs of the material... I heared the black one is very slippy to hold. Also for me black is such a standard boring color for a phone, so I wanna smthg more fancy... Orange seems to be somehow like a brand mark color for vivo phones (like yellow for poco or red for ferrari), so I chose this : )

Unfortunately Im still waiting... At least they wrote some days ago that "it will be shipped soon".... But I dont understand what the problem and reason for this delay is. The support is also very rude and unfriendly, its crazy! I never saw such kind of unqualified "customer support".

You also ordered on tradingshenzhen ?