Question Where to buy the vivo x80 pro, dimensity 9000

Search This thread

Switters74

May 30, 2022
I chose the orange one now, bcs of the material... I heared the black one is very slippy to hold. Also for me black is such a standard boring color for a phone, so I wanna smthg more fancy... Orange seems to be somehow like a brand mark color for vivo phones (like yellow for poco or red for ferrari), so I chose this : )

Unfortunately Im still waiting... At least they wrote some days ago that "it will be shipped soon".... But I dont understand what the problem and reason for this delay is. The support is also very rude and unfriendly, its crazy! I never saw such kind of unqualified "customer support".

You also ordered on tradingshenzhen ?
Yes, i've ordered also from tradingshenzen! I agree with that the support is not really friendly and competent, and I don't knowhow can it happen to put a phone in the system 24 in Stock what they have showed and in the end this phone doesn't exist in light blue.... hm the black is a little bit sparkeling and more antrazit which is not to bad and some people from another forun told me that orange is very slippery too;) confusing

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Huawei Mate X2
I can confirm my black vivo x80 pro dimensity version is a slippery eal, but it looks so nice and feels so solid. The materials used to make it seem first class!

So far this 4700mah phone is getting same battery life as my vivo x note with its snapdragon and 5000mah battery

kenajanek

May 17, 2022
Now TS wrote on their site that atm no 12/256 GB dimensity version is in stock, neither black nor orange

kenajanek

May 17, 2022
Support told me that its not available. Vivo also doesnt sells it at the moment. As far as I understand, they never had x80 pro dimensity 9000 phones. Only thought they could get, but never really recieved them.

I switched now to Snapdragon version, as I heared anyway that camera performance and gaming performance should be better with it, while vivo managed cpu stability/overheating of snapdragon 8 gen 1 quite good, in comparison to other companies. Unfortunately Im again waiting since 6 days for any reply from TS, about when they start delivering sd8g1 Version to me....

xperia81

Aug 9, 2012
Vivo X80 Pro
Hallo, funny, u were on the same path like me, I've had also ordered the blue Dimensity variant of the x80 pro with 256gb... first everything went fine the whole process was completed, they told me the device is ready for shipping and 2 days later they have send me some email that everything was a mistake, there is no blue Dimensity, i should order something else... Hmmm not nice, I felt in love with the light blue, and I don't want an oven for my hands with the snapdragon as well... what to do? The black variant is glas what I like more and the orange looks a little bit more fancy but I'm still not convincet from the material... It would be very helpful if somebody could say something about the differences between the 9000 and the snapdragon...
Did you receive your phone now?
I also ordered my phone on same website and received it already few weeks ago.
I have a black X80pro and I can tell you that the backside is not glas.
It has a nice soft coating on the back and it not slippery at all. I put it in the case which was in the package.

kenajanek

May 17, 2022
Did you receive your phone now?
I also ordered my phone on same website and received it already few weeks ago.
I have a black X80pro and I can tell you that the backside is not glas.
It has a nice soft coating on the back and it not slippery at all. I put it in the case which was in the package.
You really recieved a x80 pro dimensity 9000 phone from them? Or sd8g1?

diopskill

Dec 26, 2010
How is your experience with the heat?
I have the global version here in the states. No heat issues whatsoever. Phone runs like a champ. 6 to 7 hrs sot with about 20hrs+ usage daily. I have not seen any throttling or warm up at all. I'm coming from a note 20 ultra and battery life is night and day. Vivo is a beast.

diopskill

Dec 26, 2010
Cool, how is your experience with it so far? Especially with the heat develeopment?
I've had the phone since June 8th. And one of the best experiences on a phone yet. No heat issues or throttling. Feels snappy and like stock android. Good battery life and the fingerprint is ridiculously fast. Worth the price for that alone lol